(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 2 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Well, you'd better do something (although I will wait for Williams and Darkness to return to post.)

The Formians, having eaten all the people they could find in the Yeomanry, are still hungry.
They start pouring into southern Keoland.

The Navy of Keoland could debark it's troops and send them into the fray, but the fleets of the Scarlet Brotherhood aren't too far away, and could then walk in and sink the entire Keoland Fleet.
The monsters of Dreadwood have been pinned up, not doing anything all this time, and they want some fighting, and wonder why Turrosh Mak hasn't ordered them out. However, these monsters are not enough to stop the invasion.
The Hool Marshes depleted their forces on Turn 1, sending them up to the Pomarj, where they are now fighting the Shades.

Something out of Return of the Jedi is going on in the skies over the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists, as hundreds of spelljamming vessels are fighting toe to toe, ballistae bolts and catapults at work, spells rocketing back and forth, and dozens of beings dropping from the ships every second, splattering on the ground.
The Githyanki refused to come and help.
It is not known why.
Their message was simply: We have our Orders, and we obey.

Heh, I typed "Githyanki" when I meant "Githzearai". I edited the post to reflect that. The Githzerai use the tactics discribed above.

As for the Dreadwood, I unleash them now on the invading hive swarm (Why didn't I use them before? Good Question)

dagger

Adventurer
?Im not blaming you, just telling you what the dwarves are going to do to defend themselves against it from now on. No biggie.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I am sharing tech with the following people.

Alyx
Darkness
Dagger
Kaboom
*John Brown
William Ronald
Forrester
Zelda
Uvenelei
Black Omega
Turrosh Mak

I keep forgetting to email this... so I am posting it.

*John Brown- I will offer to share tech with you as long as you agree to share it with me in the terms of our Non Agression Pact. Till he states this, we are not sharing tech, but all it needs is his OK.

Edit: I may be delayed for an hour... Might not be back till 10.

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
for the record: Tech Sharing

I am sharing tech with the folowing:

Alyx
Darkness
Dagger
Kaboom
Creamsteak
William Ronald
Forrester
Zelda
Uvenelei
Black Omega

kaboom

First Post
Sharing tech with:
Alyx
Darkness
Dagger
Creamsteak
William Ronald
Forrester
Zelda
Uvenelei
Black Omega
Turrosh Mak

Alyx

First Post
I am sharing tech with

Alyx
Darkness
Dagger
Kaboom
Creamsteak
William Ronald
Forrester
Zelda
Uvenelei
Black Omega
Turrosh Mak

Alright, now what have all of you got me into here :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hey Bonedagger...

I don't think we have had any aggression with each other so far... Is this true?

Edit: As far as me and Sollir are concerned I am making fortifications in my new counties. I am building trenches, watchtowers, catapults, balistae, and attempting to scry the enemy in case they make an attack against these forces. There are two temporary HQ's in the most heavily fortified area as of right now. Leaders are mixed up into the two bases to prevent enemies from knowing who to knock off and where they are. Decoys of every leader in this army exist in both headquarters. Air raid sirens are installed on watchtowers.

Edit 2: Well it is good to know that Me and Vecna are not arch-enemies... maybe you should read an email I am about to send you about my character background.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases