(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 2 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Very well.
Two different forces are helping the armies of the Baklunish Confederation cross the mountains.
The Sky Ships and Flying Citadels are one, but another power is involved, wrapping protective shields around the Sky Ships, giving those on the ground strength and endurance beyond mortality to climb up and over the mountains.

As a result of this, large forces of the Baklunish reach the heights of the mountains in the west, and the lowlands in the east.

The illithid, scro, and neogi fleets knock many of the Sky Ships out of the air, killing all aboard, but the greater number make it through, protected by the Gith Fleet and that strange magical aura around them I mentioned.

A really fierce war starts in the heights of the Barrier Peaks, Crystalmists, and Hellfurnaces as hundreds of thousands of warriors from Ishtarland, Lyrn, Aaqa, Esmerin, Orcreich, and the Baklunish Confederation take on the main force of the Humanoids, and their giantish allies.
I would say it was like two titans slugging it out, except that there are actual titans in the attacking force.

Those who were ferried over the mountains, land in Geoff, Sterich, and the Yeomanry.
Those in the Yeomanry have to be picked back up after a short, bitter battle, for the enemy is too strong.
They reland in Keoland.
Their, they meet the main thrust of Festy Dog's forces, as the Hive Cluster's full force attempts to break through.
In Sterich, the humanoids and giants that are here are no feint, like before, but are entrenched and fight back fiercely.
In Geoff, it's the same way.
The drow continue to remain surprisingly absent, but their surface dwelling allies are fighting for all they're worth.

The siege of Eastfair was unwise.
The forces of the Swanmays and their many allies could have whelmed central Ahlissa, but they dithered trying to take Eastfair.
They have succeeded.
Now, the God Emperor has shown up with his entire army, plus the Lost Elves from Adri Forest.
Furthermore, the main southern army of the Dark Union has now marched up to the battlefield.
Suddenly, the Swanmays, and monsters of Dark Swamp, and the Giants, and the elves of the Lendores, find themselves facing a force many times their own.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Creamsteak, Sollir, I request you actually play out this one on one combat, between Sanctus and the Hellmaster.
An arbitrary ruling on my part is not wise, in this instance.
Create a chatroom and actually play it out, or use the IR chatroom I do believe someone has set up (ask Williams about that.)

Creamsteak would you like to do this instead in the Fight Club? If so, 400 ft. by 400 ft. radius battlefield large enough?

Edit-Fight Club so everyone can watch, no mystery poisons like you wrote in either, they're too hard to make up stats for and be balanced.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sollir, I'm on the defensive now so you will need to attack me. I will ask William what this chatroom is and how to access it. Once you announce the attack in a post we will meet there and begin combat. Edena will be semi-necessary to make certain things possible... For instance doesn't your cloak of invulnerability give you saving throws? You would have to make a caster level check to overcome an anti-magic field, not a saving throw. Anyway if Edena is too busy we will nominate someone who has nothing to gain... I say Abstercorian because he is so dedicated to stalemates. What say you?

I'm not sure how fight club works... elaborate for me, k?

"Have fun you two lovebirds"

LOL yep... I think we were just told to "get a room"

Just say you teleported into my council room durring discussions...

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
I don't have IRC and if Creamsteak won't attack me I won't attack him at all. (for now)

That's what the Java Client is for. as long as your system can handle Java, you can use it.
just go to the link i provided

Festy_Dog

First Post
If the scro armada isn't doing so already, Silver Phase orders them to go full offensive on any hostile forces in the crystalmists.

Right now there should be whatever is left of the PL 30 Scro and about PL 15 worth of ground forces, including Silver Phase, his cohort Khelarque, and Obni attacking enemies anywhere in the Crystalmists.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads