D&D 5E Prison Break Regroup?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I just came back to the forum, only to find the Prison Break game gone. I guess that forum crash was more profound than I thought! Sorry for my absence; if you do decide to restart I'm happy to join in.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'm just checking interest in resuming this game. I'm doing much better. Turns out a lot of my ongoing mental issues were being worsened by diabetes and a year of being at a massively elevated blood sugar.

Doing better now.

Basically I'd be looking to handwave the fight (Voting on certain outcome questions) and pick up in the aftermath, giving an opportunity to level up, rebuild characters, choose new characters (from the slaves.)

Anyone interested? If we are less than 6, I might open recruiting.

TallIan

Explorer
Hey, glad to hear you're doing better.

I'd like to carry on, I was quite liking the character.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
I'm open to starting up again, though I may want to change characters. I'll need to review what I had and the game thread and see if I can get back into the swing of it.

And yeah, also, glad you're doing better!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I am looking for a game so if you need more people to fill in... although I'll have to be filled in as I don't know what's going on ha.

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and more importantly that you found a cause for it!

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm hesitating, because I don't know if I can garantee keeping up. Busy in real life and busy with other games.

So let me think about it.

Remove ads