Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I'm around but I've been pretty sick. I'll get in the game this weekend. Thanks for the mention, btw. I was beginning to wonder if ENWorld was done for.[/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]

The sights and sounds of Roughy River were quite homey compared to the long days on the road out of Venza. It was with no small amount of appreciation that Seros took in the Halfling village, never having seen anything quite like it before. The scent of food, true food sent a small rumble through his stomach, and the off-key twang of instruments being tuned caused him to smile: he liked to dance. He was not exactly good at it, but he enjoyed it all the same. The town was as ideal as ideal could be, like something out of a storybook. To the martial Rornish life, this was as close to antithesis as there could be.

And yet, when Francis John II introduced himself, Seros could imagine staying here for quite some time. It was an impossible dream, of course: he was a soldier, not some farmer or merchant. He would grow dreadfully bored with such a life, but the concept of it had a certain charm.

" I am Seros," he said simply, clutching a hand into a fist, pressing it to his chest, and bowing slightly in respect. He noticed that this Francis John did not introduce himself as "King", and yet his son called himself "Prince". Prince of All Halflings ... Curious.

" I must say, this place is certainly lively: Your son failed to mention to me that he was paying us to attend a party!"[/section]

[sblock=OOC]
If nobody objects, I could certainly benefit from that Masterwork Longsword.[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Conditions: Happy

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: unlimited/
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgement: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Caius Aurelius, Blessed Penitent

Caius turns this way and that as the group wanders down the country road, taking in the sights and smells. He pulls his cowl back to let the pleasant summer sun beam down on his scalp. Then when a gaggle of quarterlings forms at the adventurers' flanks and rear, Caius smiles down at them all and affectionately asks each their name. There was never time, he thinks to himself. And Mia never...No, leave those thoughts behind.

When Francis John the Second smiles up at Seros and Drayvin, Caius reaches down to shake the man's hand, saying, "I am Caius Aurelius of Whiteoak. It is certainly a pleasure to meet you, Sir."

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 20/20
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +8 S. Motive: +5 Diplomacy: +10
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: +1 damage to next strike (whetstone: scythe)
Weapon in Hand: ---
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Lay on Hands: 4/4 remaining
Consumables: ---[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 4/Afternoon
Round NA

Fhanna drove the wagon along the road after the gates were opened. Another Francis John. How many of those blasted halflings were there? Well, four, apparently. The elder approached them with a beaming smile.

“Guid afternoon, sir,” Fhann said, jumping down from the wagon, pushing back some red hair that had come free into her green eyes. Archimedes fluttered down onto her shoulder. “We were sent doon wi’ a load o’ ale, mead, an’ other supplies fer yuir wee soiree,” she said. “‘ad a wee spot o’ trouble. Lost one keg t’ some mischievous brownies, but otherwise ‘tis all there.” She nodded to the wagon in case he wanted to do an inventory.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 13/13 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10

CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Sleep

Game Notes:
[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

screwylooie

Explorer
]Drayvin Angeltongue
[section]

"The Ruby is worth 30 gp tops. I think"

[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock
[/sblock]

screwylooie

Explorer
Drayvin Angeltongue
[section]

"I would like the chain shirt if no one else can use it"

[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese, Magus Adept

175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped (1).png

"Ah, the elder Francis John! A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm glad we were able to get your cargo to you. Sorry that not all of it made it's way to you, but most is better than none." Erin smiles politely, as her tail flits around behind her seemingly with a mind of it's own.

[sblock=Erin Ministats]

Erin Vaneese
AC:17 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1
Initiative: +4

Concentration: +6
Level 0 Spells Prepared: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1 Spells Prepared: 1/1 Chill Touch, Shocking Grasp

Class Skills: Knowledge (Arcana) +9, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics +10, Profession (Cook) +4, Spellcraft +9, Stealth +12

Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Wakazashi, +7, 1d6+1, 18-20, S or P
Current Conditions in Effect:
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Deepthought

First Post
Dear Sir! John the minute. No Second...my timing is terrible. Sylvain at your service for song and entry.

[sblock=OOC]
I would take either the sword or potions
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
None
[/sblock]

[sblock=Sylvain Mini Stats]Sylvain
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0
CMD: 13
Fort: +1
Reflex: +5
Will: +2
Initiative: +3
Perception: +2
Perform: +7
Disable Device: +8
Bardic Performance: 7/7
Cantrip remaining: Unlimited
Level 1 remaining: 2/2
Current Weapon in Hand:
Long Sword
Current Conditions in Effect:

Temporary items in possession:
noneItems not currently in possession:
Items depleted:
none[/sblock]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Francis John II - Master of Ceremonies

Francis John makes sure he gives a proper respectful bow and handshake to each of the heroes as they introduce themselves. Although he is half their stature, it is quite obviously Francis John II carries himself with confidence. He motions to the wagon, "Mind if I have a looksie? We've certainly been expecting you... you say you've lost some of the merchandise?" His brow furrows with more serious overtones, and over on the side street the band stops playing.

Francis John II walks around the wagon, fingers lightly tapping on the crates as he goes through some mental checklist. He sees the spot of the missing crate, but his face remains expressionless. He opens one of the crates next to the missing one. He takes out the bottle, a glass bottle filled with a nearly opaque light-blue liquid. Francis uncorks, gives it a full sniff, swishes around a mouthful, and politely (but with a certain masculinity) spits it out. He walks back to the party, who have been anxiously watching his analysis.

The halfling draws himself up to his fullest height, face wrought in seriousness. He calls forth to the party and to the small crowd that has been growing. "Ladies and gentlemen, I must make an announcement. At this moment, on the afternoon of midsummer's eve, at the onset of the Roughy River Midsummer Festival, I declare this to be the absolute most successful run yet! You've only lost one case. You should have seen the sorry blokes of last year! Come hither come all, let the celebration begin!"

The crowd bursts into cheers! The band whirls up a jig, and the little townsfolk begin to laugh and dance. Amongst the joyous chaos, Francis pulls the group aside and huddles them up. "Now I don't know what deal you struck up with my son, but I'll have my people work up a receipt of sorts for you to bring back to him. They'll give it you in what should be an hour or two. However, I do fully implore you to spend the evening with us in dance and merriment! Feel free to walk about, eat, sing, dance, play, what have you! Our home is yours! Now I have some business to attend to, if you'll excuse me."

Francis John II skips away, his legs belying his middle age. He finds a portly halfling woman, slaps her on the tuckus and gives her a big smooth. One can only hope it's his wife.

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Alrighty congrats! You've made it halfway through the adventure! Down to business...

1. As of tomorrow 9/29, Fhanna and Sylvain can level up!

2. Please keep track of who has what items please.

3. There is no arcane row here, but any equipment in the core rulebook can be purchased here if you'd want, just keep track in your spoiler block.

4. You can have one or a few posts of sandbox time. Describe where you guys go, what you find, explore anything. Interact with each other, role play it up. The town isn't really fleshed out, but you are more then welcome to add to Roughy River lore.

5. As a group you have to decide whether or not to stay the evening and leave in the morning, or leave as soon as you get your receipt. Francis John II expected you back in a week, and it's pretty much three days here, and three days back. We are in the middle of day 4, so assuming things take the same pace (evil GM laugh) you should make it back with no trouble.

6. Side thoughts, you guys absolutely mauled the gremlins, but fell hard for the dancing lights and ventriloquism of the brownies. All in good fun! But so far not that big of a physical challenge, yet (more GM laughter).

Again, congrats!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads