Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

MerryMortician

Explorer
Caius Aurelius, Blessed Penitent

Caius rolls over onto his side, coughing and hacking up a mouthful of muck. What in name of all hells? he wonders incredulously. He sits up then and wipes mud from his face, only to smear it across his pants. "I'll be damned. Anyone know how I ended up here? I ain't blacked out since Tritower!"

Caius stands, stretching his arms skyward and arching his back. He casts about for his shirt, which he seems to have discarded, and finds it somehow beneath one of the wagon wheels. He rubs a dirty palm over the back of his neck and shakes his head in shock and amusement, and then looks over at Sylvain. "Damned halflings party, eh?"

[sblock=OOC]Fortitude vs the night before: 1D20+7 = [16]+7 = 23[/sblock]

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 20/20
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +8 S. Motive: +5 Diplomacy: +10
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: +1 damage to next strike (whetstone: scythe)
Weapon in Hand: ---
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Lay on Hands: 4/4 remaining
Consumables: ---[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 5/Morning
Round 0

Fhanna chuckled at Sylvain as she shrugged into her linen shirt. “Och, bard, if ye want on me dance card, jus’ let me know, half-elf!” she told him. She looked down at Seros as the male wriggled into his vest. She climbed off him to grab her knickers and breeches, bouncing in her unlaced shirt as she tugged the garment on.

Once she had her boots on, Fhanna offered Seros a hand up. Then she wandered through the party tables, finding an untouched loaf of bread, some cold sausages, and a small keg of the Roughy River Brew.

“We go’ our gold, we go’ our party. I’d say this trip was a success,” she said around a mouthful of sausage. “Let’s ‘ead ‘ome. Grab the ‘orses.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
[/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ Shaking the grass out of his hair and adjusting his belt, Seros made ready to face the day. He followed the Dwarf to the table, slowly taking purchase upon the bench and resting an elbow onto the wooden top, propping his chin up with a palm. With longing did he stare at the food, but the sight of another cask of the drink suddenly squelched his appetite.

Embittered, it was enough for him to stick to only a piece of the bread, chewing mournfully at the concept of fennel-laced, spiced sausage that he was absolutely sure was a trap for his stomach. A glance over at Fhanna revealed that she had no such problems, and the near-human had to laugh.

" Nothing slows you down, eh?" he asked, gathering the strength to force his legs to work and shamble over to the cart.

Thankfully, their items appeared to be intact. It took more effort than he would have liked to get his sluggish, sore muscles to move, but eventually Seros was able to don his coat once more. With the same reverence he had applied to taking it off, the swordsman grasped the scabbard of his blade and touched the flat of the guard to his brow in a solitary moment of silence and respect. Carefully, he tied the sheathe back to his belt, making sure it moved properly and would not fall off before rejoining the breakfast table.

" Remind me to take jobs from Halfling Princes more often," he asked of the group, giving Fhanna a wink in particular.

" I could get used to this kind of work: Venza really is a different kind of town from what I'm used to." ~[/section]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Surprisingly Refreshed
Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Bread

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
GM: As of today, October 16 2016, Anastrace has been removed from this game. Erin has gained 712 XP and 570 gp. I will move forward the game tomorrow.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]The quite overcast morning is actually a perfect representation for how the heroes might physically feel at this very moment. Celebration complete, not a creature is stirring in Roughy River save for our fine adventurers.

The gather their belongings, the payment voucher from Francis John II, and any misconstrued undergarments. Drayvin makes some much needed coffee in which the group is all too eager to partake. Sylvain readies the wagon while Caius checks the horses. Seros and Fhanna stumble out of a bush together, their red cheeks one of the only pops of color in this otherwise drab morning. Unfortunately, their tielfing companion is no where to be found, but the group knows they must leave with haste if they hope to return the wagons back to their patron with punctuality.

They rummage through the scraps of the previous evening's festivities, and find that much of the food is not spoiled and actually still quite tasty. The party fills their bellies with sausage wheels, cob-fried potatoes, apple-ginger rump-buckets, and even the odd sugar-coated dollywhopper.

And they're off, back to the road, destination Venza.

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Using an IC post, please let me know any final preparations as you set off. Please let me know what square you'd like to be on, and OOC what spot in the nightly watch you'd like to take. Hopefully by the time you read this the first post in this thread will be updated with links to the travelling map, the marching order, night rotation, and current gold/xp. [/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]~ Café, as they called it in Venza. The drink was still something of an acquired taste to Seros: it was in Rorn, surely, though they generally stuck towards strong, black teas instead (though a different variant, pale and green, was supposedly making its way up from Irthos). No matter how much he was informed that the dark drink of roasted beans was supposed to be imbibed with fresh cream or some type of sweetener, he insisted on drinking it as is. Would it not be insulting to the flavor to assume it needed something more?

Feeling quite a bit better with something in his stomach and something warm to clear his head, the Aasimar caught his reflection in the water trough used to satiate the horses' thirst.

By all the Saints, she did a number on me, he chuckled to himself, trying his best to push or pull his mangled hair into some semblance of order. Combined with dried sweat and small bits of grass still, the mane defied him in a way that would otherwise make a follower of The Firecast proud. But not today: Seros punished his rebellious mop with some fresh water, content to just leave it heavy and hanging to cover the slightly-pointed tips of his elegantly curved ears.

" Hopefully the trip back is as uneventful as my trip here," Seros wished aloud, grasping the leather cord he carried with him and affixing one loop of it to his wrist, the other end wrapped tightly around the hilt and guard of his sword. A simple measure, but one that had kept his blade close by in dire circumstances.

" I would wish for more excitement, but, ah, I believe I got my fill here," the Aasimar noted, grinning a bit roguishly as he checked over their wagon for anything last minute. He stood to the right side of it, feeling that walking would be the best way to encourage his sore legs to heal.

" Right then. Back to Venza, a good payday, and a round at the Dunn Wright on me. Well, on the Prince's money, technically, but after he's paid us." ~[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Seros will march at V9, on the side of the wagon. If nobody objects, I'll take 1st watch.[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Surprisingly Refreshed
Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Caius Aurelius, Blessed Penitent

Caius says his daily prayers and sharpens his scythe this morning as he does every morning. That ritual completed, he throws normalcy to the gutters. He hitches the horses to the wagon and coaxes them a foot forward to retrieve his jerkin. He dons his mail at a leisurely pace but then hurries to break his fast, aware that his companions likely want to hit the road. Spattered in random with dried mud, the man determines to roll and stow his tabard lest he ruin the white cloth. He smiles despite the odd morning.

The paladin produces a tin cup from his mess kit to enjoy Drayvin's strong coffee. He thinks back to his days at Tritower. Perhaps it was the drunken blackout of the night before, or the potent brew with that familiar tang that comes from the standard issue tin, but Caius feels young again.

[sblock=OOC]I'm comfortable with Caius in the same traveling position as before. Also, IIRC, there was a satchel of 250 gold coins that nobody volunteered to carry. Caius can walk with that tied to his pack, to be divvied out at adventure's end.

There's been a tragedy in my family. I should have said something sooner about it affecting my posting. Things will improve, I just need to recover from the shock of it all. Nicotine withdrawal isn't helping matters but all will work out in the end.[/sblock]

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 20/20
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +8 S. Motive: +5 Diplomacy: +10
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: +1 damage to next strike (whetstone: scythe)
Weapon in Hand: ---
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Lay on Hands: 4/4 remaining
Consumables: ---[/sblock]

Remove ads