Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

screwylooie

Explorer
Pulling out.

Sorry guys , but I am pulling out of the game. My last post was totally ignored and no offence but the Gm keeps playing my character for me . I was looking for a place to take a bath , not making coffee. I also asked about selling a couple of items here, since the gm did make some statement about items being available in this village. Also since there is a much more experienced player, playing a bard type in this group, I feel my character is redundant.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 2
Roughy River
Day 5/Morning
Round 0

“Nope. I’m still young, sae naethin’ slows me doon,” Fhanna replied to Seros with a smile. “Always somethin’ new jus’ doon the next road, luv.” She watched him walk back to the cart, admiring his posterior. She would have to see about adventuring with him more!

Once she finished breakfast, and another good three pints of ale, Fhanna hopped down and started to strap on her armor as they readied for the trip back to Venza. She accepted a cup of coffee, poured out about half, and filled the rest from a leftover bottle of something harder than ale left out on a table.

[sblock=OOC]Fhanna will drive the wagon again, and she’ll take last watch.[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
[/sblock]

screwylooie

Explorer
Drayvin Angeltongue

"UUUH Guys, I know everyone is in a hurry to be on the way back, But I really need a bath. I reek of horses and manure. By the look and smell of some of you all, you might like one too! LOL! I also need to buy more coffee and sell a couple of items so that I don't have so much to carry. That new chainmail is a bit bulkier. Anyone want to buy a Hide shirt or a buckler?
[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Sorry guys. Got a bit flustered. I would still like to try to play if okay. Think we got things worked out. Also are we going back on foot or do we still have horses to ride?[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info: Gained masterwork chain shirt
[/sblock][/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]~ " Always something new," Seros repeated, finding a charm to the words.

Since he had left Rorn, that had been the case every day, from sailing along the Inner Sea to seeing the lush valleys of Irthos and the winding canals of Venza. Long rides on the Ouhm, the curious fellows he had met in the Dunn Wright, the infectious hospitality of Halflings, and the hops-flavored kiss of a fiery dwarf.

These were all certainly very new things. Seros still thought of home with affection, but his itchy feet craved more of these foreign experiences, to drink in all The Inner Sea had to offer. Yet, it did not distract him from his Oath: he remembered the vows he had made to the Saints, to The Firecast. Such travel and adventure served the purpose of championing bravery and fighting fear, and what better epitome of that than being so bold as to venture right towards the unknown and feel it, hear it, taste it for yourself?

Seros scratched his chin at the thought of shopping when Drayvin suggested it. To be frank, he wasn't quite sure if he truly had the coin to spend before they returned to Venza.

" I reckon we have a bit of time: the horses need fed and watered before we truly set out as is," Seros offered, " A quick trip through the shops may be worth it."

At the mention of a bath, however, the Aasimar could only chuckle.

" I wet my hair and my coat is clean: That's about all the comforts the road could offer as is," he observed aloud, " But I understand the sentiment. I'll take the trip through the town with you: I could use the stretch, honestly."~[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Glad to see you'll be adventuring with us still, mate! It looks like we have 2 horses, but they appear to be for pulling the wagon. I'm not sure if we have any more ...[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Surprisingly Refreshed
Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Two wagon horses, that's it.

For shopping, you can buy/sell it for the cost in the Core Rulebooks/Ultimate Campaign.
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateEquipment/armsAndArmor/armor.html
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateEquipment/armsAndArmor/weapons.html
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateEquipment/gear/foodAndDrink.html

For the bath
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateEquipment/gear/lodgingAndServices.html

If you want to shop, you can write up IC what shops you see, how they look, how the interactions go, etc. Just make sure you keep track of all transactions in your ministats at the bottom under something called transactions/game notes or something.

[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 2
Roughy River
Day 5/Morning
Round 0

“Well, we’ve an empty wagon,” Fhanna said to Drayvin. “Nae need t’ carry anythin’. But if ye c’n find a conscious wee one in this town, ‘ave at it,” she said with a chuckle. “I’ll pack up some more o’ this food f’r the road, then,” she said. “An’ say, mebbe we c’n find somethin’ t’ take back t’ Venza wi’ us. An empty wagon doesnae make profit,” she noted.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Feel free to buy and sell on your own as needed. You don't need my input or approval. So let me know what you guys find to buy, what you want to sell. Describe the transactions in character. You can make up what the hafllings' names are, what they look like, what they say. Make the village your own!

And I can't stop laughing at the succinct quality of Fhanna's game notes.[/sblock]

screwylooie

Explorer
Just a question before I attempt to try to make up a store encounter and an inn encounter both of which I have never done and any help would be appreciated. What is the sellback percentage on used items??? want to sell my buckler and hide shirt.

Remove ads