Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Unfortunately my grandmother passed away last night. I will probably be out of commission for about a week or so, as we tend to all of that business. I might be able to post, or I might not. Gaming might provide a bit of relief at times, so we will see. Even though it was rather fast and unexpected, she lived a full a life and did not have to suffer for too long. She was a wonderful person, and I will miss her dearly.

As for the game, feel free to roleplay away in town and take care of all transactions. Use your imaginations to make it however you desire. I am a big fan of the mutual storytelling aspect of PbP, so let your imaginations run wild![/sblock]

screwylooie

Explorer
Drayvin Angeltongue

Drayvin walks down the street until he sees an Inn sign. He opens the door and walks into the common room asking for the inn keeper. The innkeeper seems a bit worse for wear and gruffly asks what I want. I inform the inn keep that I would like a hot bath. Grumbling something under his breath, he walks over to door to the kitchen and yells in for someone to heat up water for a bath. He the comes back over and says," 6 copper for the bath" payable in advance if you please. It will be a few minutes before the water is ready so you might as well get you some breakfast as you wait." I pay the man his money for the bath and breakfast, (6cp for the bath and 5sp for the good meal). I sit at a table in the nearly empty common room and eat the lavish breakfast I was served. Never a better meal than one served by halflings. When the innkeep sees that I'm done with my meal, he hollers out, "Boy get in here". A young Halfling lad comes out and the innkeep says to him. This man is wantin a bath. See to it that he has plenty of towels and that his bath stays hot. The lad looks to me and says, "this way sir". He leads me through another door from the common room to another room that has 3 rather small tubs and one large tub set in a circle on a slightly sloping tile floor that has a drain in the center. The large tub if full of hot steaming water and there is a brush and soup on a stool by the tub.
I quickly disrobe, telling the boy, "If you can get my clothes clean and dried in an hour, I will give you a silver piece." The boy says,I can get it done sir, but it will cost u a gold piece to get it done that quickly. plus my silver. Quickly agreeing to his terms, I sink, sighing deeply into the wonderfully hot water. The boy quickly gathers up my clothes and runs to the door to the bath room opens it and hollars out, "Sis come here." A young girl, just a tad younger, comes running to the door. The boy gives her the gold piece, then shoves my clothes in her hands and says, "Go down to old man Wilster's and have Koslo do his cleaning trick on these clothes and get them back as soon as you can. If you do I will give you half of the silver piece I will get. She takes off like a bolt of lightning. After about an hour of soaking in the luxurious hot water,, I lather liberally with the soap and apply the brush vigorously. When all clean, I stand up in the tub and have the boy bring me in more hot water in buckets to pour over myself to rinse off. Just as I was completed dfrying off, there was a Knock at the door. It was the young girl retuning with my clothes. I quickly get dressed in my clean clothes feeling most refreshed. I give the boy his silver piece and also give one to his sister. I then ask them where I can go to sell a couple of items. The boy says, Master Fastolff has a general goods store just three building down the road and across the street." Thanking the young lad and girl for for their excellent service. I leave the Inn and head down the street to The general goods store.

[sblock=OOC] I will do the store and shopping later tonight or tomorrow.[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 14 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions: -6cp for bath -5sp for good meal -1 gp for magic laundry -2 sp tip

Game Info: Gained masterwork chain shirt
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Thank you everyone for your patience! I'd like to give everyone until Friday morning to make any other IC posts before we move the story on.

Great posts from all! Keep them coming![/sblock]

screwylooie

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Things been a little hectic here. I will try to get the general store ic post done by Thursday night fri morning sorry taking so long.[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Caius Aurelius, Blessed Penitent

Caius starts with a jolt and looks up from his cup. Best not to lose myself in memories of youth, he chuckles to himself. He swallows the last dregs and turns his tin cup upright, flicking the drops out before returning it to the string hanging on the outside of his pack.

Caius grabs his shortbow and stands up as Drayvin walks away from the group. He smiles knowingly at Seros, thinking of his own greener years, then hustles to catch up to the younger man. "Wait up, Drayvin!" he calls out, but the skald does not seem to hear him. Caius shrugs when Drayvin turns into an inn.

Farther down the main street, past a gaily painted gazebo and several unconscious halfling bodies on stoops, Caius sees a signpost at an intersection. Hmm, he ponders each of the posted arrows. Fastolff's General Goods...I'll have to visit there for certain...Francene John - Solicitor...Mercury...I wonder what that's about... His eyes travel down from one board to the next until they come to rest on a bowyer's shop. The paladin hoped this frontier village might have such a professional and Amenthia now seems to provide.

The sun moves incrementally through the sky by the time Caius arrives at T'e Bonnie Bow. At first glance, he almost mistakes the establishment for a bachelor's home. The yellow paint on the front awning and door is chipping and the black canary emblazoned across the stoop is nearly faded to a fuzzy shadow. A tiny knocker beside the door is shaped like a bow with an arrow knocked and pointed earthward. Caius reaches for it and is presently surprised to feel darkwood beneath his fingertips rather than iron. He knocks three times then lets the bow rest.

A flame-haired halfling appears at the wall-length window to the left of the door. Caius smiles down at the man, who appears to be in his middle age. Several locks disengage behind the door while the dark-skinned soldier waits. The yellow door swings inward but before Caius can greet the proprietor, a small body stumbles out onto the stoop and faceplants. Caius drops to a knee to feel for a pulse behind the halfling's jaw. He finds it with a sigh of relief, and gently rolls the small man over onto his back. Heavy-lidded blue eyes stare up at the sky and the halfling groans, "I be Finneash. T'at be t'e sun an' ish mighty bright." Caius laughs heartily and replies, "That it is, Finneas. And you're still obliterated."

[sblock=OOC]FJ, I looked back through the thread for the first post telling us we could shop but it appears to have been eaten by The Nothing. Were there any parameters regarding availability of items? Below is what I'd like to buy and sell but I won't post it IC until I get your ok.

Buy
Tent -- 10gp
Heavy flail -- 15gp
Trail rations x2 -- 1gp
MWK darkwood composite shortbow (+3) -- 620gp

Sell
Shortbow -- 30gp[/sblock]

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 20/20
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +8 S. Motive: +5 Diplomacy: +10
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: +1 damage to next strike (whetstone: scythe)
Weapon in Hand: ---
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Lay on Hands: 4/4 remaining
Consumables: ---[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Yes eaten by the nothing. All non-magical equipment is available. Are you using previous gold, because time-based gold has not yet been awarded.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases