D&D General Welcome Thread

DARK BY DEZIGN

First Post
Thank you very much, EN WORLD and crew and fans. I am grateful that you have accepted this poor, lonely medieval farm boy! But seriously, thank you!

I started playing and DMing the world’s greatest since 1980, so I am fairly ancient ; )
I am currently a self-publisher and creator of 3 Pathfinder adventures, but have a fun
8 adventure bundle I would like to share with the world. The KS ends on 12-23-2017, so time for me runs short. I also would very much like to network with likeminded humanoids.

I am a writer, artist, cartographer and designer, so I apologize for not knowing not too many people on here as I have been slaving away on this (and future!) projects for several months now.

I look forward to meeting the vast majority of you! ;)

Sincerely,

Matthew A. Bogdan

Cripes

Villager
Hey! Gamer from way outta dodge here. Mostly registered to discuss / comment on stuff, hence the very sparse profile. Got a couple gaming groups back home already, not looking for more - aint got the time!

Hope to have fun on here, cheers!

Robin Noodles

First Post
Hi there, I need something. I would like to make a character named William Whisk and he is based off of Peter Pan, but I have come across a problem... I don't know what he should be. I was thinking that he should be a bard, but they don't get fly as a third level spell. I saw that there was the collage of lore that I could take, but I want him to be more of a combat bard, like from the collage of swords (from Xanathar's guide). I thought that Swords would be the best because he is a pirate and all. Send help if you can. Thanks!:D

skyschemer

Villager
Greetings! I started RPG'ing with D&D 1E back in elementary school, dabbled in Star Frontiers before TSR killed it, continued with D&D off and on over the years, and finally moved to Pathfinder during the great schism of 4E. I currently play PF out in Portland, OR.

Remove ads