EN World The ENWorld PbP Massacre Discussion

GreenKarl

First Post
Well glad you made it back... if you are still interested in the GURPS Shadowrun... I tried to recreate your character from memory... I am sure I mixed up some things (languages, etc.)

Trogdor1992

First Post
I hope you saved your character sheet as I did not :( BUT yes I am totally willy to start up again... I will try and re-build some background and how you got to that point but it will not be complete :(
Sadly I don't have my sheet :(

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Jago

Explorer
Well glad you made it back... if you are still interested in the GURPS Shadowrun... I tried to recreate your character from memory... I am sure I mixed up some things (languages, etc.)

The only language I speak is JUSTICE.

... Wait, wrong character.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=2012]Knightfall[/MENTION] Looking forward to its return! Unfortunately, I only have e-mail notifications to posts that quote my own, so I only have some of the IC thread.
I think I now have most of it saved in a OpenOffice document. There might be one or two missing posts or parts of posts. Google Cache and the e-mail notifications don't have any edits that were made after a post was made.

Thateous

Explorer
If I can get everyone together for my New Frontier game I can easily continue that as you guys were just about to start your first combat.

I'm really hoping quickleaf is able to restart his game as I was becoming very attached to Akilah. I felt like she could destroy anyone with her tongue.

Speaking of Shadowrun, if anyone wants to run a PBP Shadowrun game count me in. Played Shadowrun at a convention for the first time a couple weeks ago and now I have an itch that needs to be scratched.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, well GreenKarl is running a Shadowrun game that uses the GURPS rules engine. I don't think anyone's still running the actual Shadowrun game at the moment except TillForPie, and he's been pretty intermittant of late.

Jago

Explorer
This is true. While I love the setting, even I have to speak at length at how ... clunky, the Shadowrun system can be, even in 5E. I mean, it's not the days of "I need a bathtub of d6s", but still.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes I have Shadowrun 1st through 5th ed now... and while it is another setting that I just LOVE... I am not that happy with the system anymore. Also I am a big fan of the original cyber-punk rockers, pink mohawks, and 'the Horrors' arising in Astral Space that the later editions abandon. I did love the Shadowrun 2050 they did for 4th ed. but by then I was ready to stop running Shadowrun all together :)

So GURPS is one of my favorite systems (along with Savage Worlds)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases