D&D 5E Epic Level Monster Hunters Revival

Trogdor1992

First Post
I've decided, take a feat AND your Stat increase every four class levels, rather than one or the other

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm. You're the GM, but I feel like that'd be a mistake. It would dramatically increase the already extremely high potency of the characters. I know this was always considered to be a high power game, but...that feels like a bit much to me. :)

For reference purposes, Seelia would gain 2 more feats (for the two ASIs she took) and sufficient ASIs to raise her Con to 20 and her Wis to 18...giving her 4 out of 6 stats maxed or nearly maxed.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I agree with Shayuri. First level feat for all races was already big increase in Knights game. In this high powered game, Andor would have 3 20 and 5 feats...definitely overpowered.

And we could combine various feats within the group such as Alert for no surprises, two defenders with Sentinel feat attacking the same creature so it cannot avoid being attacked twice, multiple resilients for extra saves etc etc etc.

It is players responsibility to decide if he wants higher stats or effects of feats. True, with all 13s it is kinda problematic, but he still could take only one 18 or 20 instead of 2 high stats and take some feats.

Thateous

Explorer
Or this game would just be that hard with not punches pulled and we would go after monsters worthy of our overpowered nature. A certain dragon and some crazy creature that starts with a T comes to mind.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
But they would be more of a challenge for normal (already epic i.e. overpowered) 20th level characters...

TallIan

Explorer
I recall a post by Trogdor about wanting to push the system a bit. So maybe that's part of it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
Alright. Made some changes to Seelia to align to the new rule. I am fairly happy with the results. Not too bent, and it let me change my split to 11/9, which gives a bit more magic oomph. Never a bad thing. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases