D&D 5E Evil Campaign Revival

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION],

Would you allow training rules (phb page 187) to also apply to skills (250gp per skill)?
I wouldn't mind grabbing 1 or 2 additional ones.
Thanks!

SG

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Yes skills are cool for that rule

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Very cool, thanks! And can you let us know which languages we're likely to encounter? As a charisma based infiltrator, I may choose to spend a few times 250 gp to make sure the list includes all of them!
Thanks again and cheers,

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Undercommon, Sylvan, and draconic would all be solid choices

Cool thanks! My character is ready to go, and aside from those languages, I also picked a helm of Comprehend Languages just to be on the safe side ;-)
Illusion and trickery are the name of the game. I still gave her eldrich blast as a cantrip just in case the game is more melee inclined than expected, and I'll be able to beef up her blast by level 5 with the agonizing blast invocation. She won't use it for the moment, since her xbow deals more damage.
So, when are we starting? ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Trogdor1992

First Post
I'm thinking within the next couple days, might even start tonight if I feel up to it after work

Jareth can speak to anyone using his mind meld power. Doesn't even need to know a language so we should be covered on that front. Though the helm is definitely a good buy.

Remove ads