OOTS 01053

MarkB

Legend
I always like to pick up a featherfall item for my characters fairly early if at all possible. It's not just about defense, it's about opportunity.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ah. I have a [pathfinder] fighter - freehand fighter with boots of the cat - waiting for the chance to make a grand entrance by jumping from ahigh distace to land on his feet by taking 1 point per ten feet of damage and making a funny retort to the BBEG.

although, the real trick I want to use is the [feat] improved Critical - bleeding critical. That and the fact he uses a Rapier with Keen enhancement giving a crit threat range of 15-20. I think Belker would approve.

Ryujin

Legend
Ah. I have a [pathfinder] fighter - freehand fighter with boots of the cat - waiting for the chance to make a grand entrance by jumping from ahigh distace to land on his feet by taking 1 point per ten feet of damage and making a funny retort to the BBEG.

although, the real trick I want to use is the [feat] improved Critical - bleeding critical. That and the fact he uses a Rapier with Keen enhancement giving a crit threat range of 15-20. I think Belker would approve.

He's going to do it!

[video=youtube;EwUilIo036g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwUilIo036g[/video]

Remove ads