D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Yavathol

Explorer
Hmm, I don't think there was any lack of interest!! If you think you could handle the extra amount of GM'ing, then whatever you think best. Not quite sure if you mean two entirely separate, duplicated PbPs, or, since I understand this is a very sandbox type campaign, having two groups of adventurers roaming the Sword Coast working on the same main quest, with different side quests, rejoining periodically to fight the Big Bads. That could be pretty epic:)

Creamsteak

Explorer
The module is pretty sandboxy, even offers different openings.

Group split right now might look like:

Triboar Party
Shayuri (Half-elf Bard 5)
Yavathol (Human Warlock 2/Wizard 3)
Jago (Human Ranger 5)
GreenKarl (Human Fighter 5)

Goldenfields Party
Steve Gorak (Human Paladin 5)
CanadienneBacon (???)
Kobold Stew (Gnome Ranger 5)
??? (???)

This accounts for the four characters that have posted in the IC thread, splits the rangers up, and the Fighter/Paladin.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
I may be a bit presumptuous, but I think I want to do this. It gets me into a much more manageable game for each group (less players is less people waiting for other peoples actions). This would be taking place in the same world (I only loosely track time anyway) not to different from the old Living EN World days. It also lets me use more of the book. And if parties hemorrhage people I can probably have them meet up (there's a nice funnel in the middle of the module even).

Creamsteak

Explorer
Jago, I believe I need you to select an NPC and give me the NPCs action. Darz Helgar, Ghelryn Foehammer, and Darathra Shendrel are open. Darathra is kinda important if I'm moving Steve Gorak to another group.

Jago

Explorer
Jago, I believe I need you to select an NPC and give me the NPCs action. Darz Helgar, Ghelryn Foehammer, and Darathra Shendrel are open. Darathra is kinda important if I'm moving Steve Gorak to another group.

I'd be more than happy to portray Darathra: Paladins are right up my reliquary.

Remove ads