GURPS Shadowrun [OOC] Re-launch

GreenKarl

First Post
Just as a suggestion, Jaeger can cast Invisibly on someone else if he wants. Its cost is 3FP with his skill level and lasts for 1 minute and he can maintain it each additional minute at a cost of 1FP (Invisibility is the updated version from Dungeon Fantasy, if you take a hostile action the spell ends).

Now there is a mage protection Euphoria, but Master-Blaster made no mention that Knight Errant employed any on sight. You have radio contact with him right now also

GreenKarl

First Post
For non-Damage rolls, Skill rolls, Per rolls, Attribute, rolls, HT rolls, etc. you are rolling 3d6 and want to roll your Skill level or less... also the lower the better. Damage roll are the (x)d in 1d6 and add them together.

Your Thaumaturgy -12, you need a 12 or less on 3d6

VH stands for Very Hard, the difficulty to learn this skill. The [8] is how many character points where invested in this skill

Jago

Explorer
Does not appear the Invisibility spell is in my Basic Set:

Invisibility (VH) 15 - [4]

Same deal here, I just touch Juno and roll under a 15?

Shayuri

First Post
She's got that camo suit too. But before we start throwing Fatigue out the window, lets discuss if we want to do this as an extraction or an abduction.

Is there a way we can get her to come out? Or, can we just stake the building out and wait a bit?

It occurs to me that it might be a lot easier to nab her if we make our move when she's not in what's essentially a futuristic fortress. :)

Jago

Explorer
Woah, woah, I thought we were just staking out the building as is right now? I thought this was basically just an info run, get our bearings and see the security, etc.

That said, I am 100% in favor of trying to find a way to get her to come out rather than us going in.

Jago

Explorer
Well, you can, to help scope the place out while I try to schmooze my way around. That was the idea, but I didn't think we were doing the kidnapping now, in broad daylight.

Nothing in Shadowrun gets done during the day >.>

Shayuri

First Post
That's because it never IS day in Shadowrun! The sun has been encased in a giant Dyson sphere, and it's energy siphoned directly to megacorporations to keep their dragon overlords alive.

DARRRRRRRK

Remove ads