GURPS Shadowrun [OOC] Re-launch

Jago

Explorer
Sorry for the delay: Been a combination of illness, a car accident, and crushing work. I'll get back on track as soon as I can, sorry again.

Shayuri

First Post
We're just in the lobby. We can still get out without too much trouble. :)

I think trying to get farther in is a bad idea though. This building is bad times. It's the roof, or get her when she steps out.

Jago

Explorer
Leaning more towards when she steps out. If they've got Knight Errant in heavy body armor on the bottom floor, we'd be in a world of trouble if we were caught in that building.

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, that's what I mean. I don't see much point in exploring more inside from the bottom up. We are -not- getting out this way. If we do entry from the roof, we need a roof-based exit strat too.

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, so stats on a TL9 EMP grenade as follows, from Ultra Tech.

It's a standard 40mm payload that causes anything electrically powered or having the Electrical trait to make an HT-8 check or shut down for a number of seconds equal to the margin of failure. The radius of effect for this size device is 4 yards. The cost is 1200 nuyen!

Juno can call her fixer and see about getting one. Failing that, she could see if anyone on her old squad might be able to set her up with a dealer.

The money, I suggest we all contribute to the cost of obtaining, since the only alternative would be trying to shoot the car's engine or tires out, which is very uncertain and noisy and will take loads more time...all of which make the op MUCH dicier.

GreenKarl

First Post
If you want to purchase an EMP etc. you just need to contact one of your Contacts who you think would be appropriate and make a Streetwise rolls (as you are asking about fairly restricted hardware, not something you can get at Best Buy). I will make the Frequency and Reliability rolls so see if they can get it and how long it takes...

Shayuri

First Post
Would a Fixer be enough? I could also have Juno call up someone on her old squad and see if anyone has something like that they can get something like that.

lol...I thought I had an arms dealer contact, but on review it seems I don't. Doh!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases