Savage Worlds Rifts [OOC]

CharlotteOz

Explorer
So, tough choice: once I close with one of the enemies, spend my last benny to shake off shaken and attack, thus leaving me unable to soak the one hit that'll take me out, or try to make a d8-3 Spirits roll - basically, a 1 in 4 chance of snapping out of it - and keep the benny for any needed soak rolls.

Bearing in mind that against a Parry of 6 I will need to roll a 9 or a 10 to hit, and assuming a hit, I have to crack 15 on a 1d6+2d8 roll. Hmmm. This might take a while. Thoughts?

Shayuri

First Post
I'd say hang back and use your armor heal. Stay in the fight if you can.

Deez can do another couple of less-powerful blasts, but the magegoyle is pretty close to down. We need to hold the line if we can.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Problem being, I have a d6 psionics skill and unless the roll is without penalty, I'm at -3 to hit the roll, which means it pops only on a d6. And each failed use uses up power points.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'll multiaction to throw a heal on you if I can reach you. Grab my tail! Or just heal you and tank whatever hits without multiaction to hopefully get a raise.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yea you can always make the Spirits roll just in case you get an explosion die before you decide whether or not to spend the Benny. And there has too be a Joker in the deck somewhere...

Remove ads