Savage Worlds Rifts [OOC]

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Yes its based on Smarts... so with a Raise you can increase your Skill by one die step. If a Skill is less then your controlling trait (like say you have a Stealth and Shooting of a d6 and a d8 in Agility) you can raise both skills by one step with a Raise.

Gotcha. I'll think about it then! A d6 might do for now, considering mostly what she does with it is buff herself.

GreenKarl

First Post
Kewl... up to you AND I re-posted the IC with what had happened up until this point BUT no dialog as this is all from memory. If I missed something let me know :)

Shayuri

First Post
I will say that for power skill, d8 is a 'sweet' spot, because it's where you have better than even odds on successfully activating a power with a single roll.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Here are my thoughts on what a Dragon Hatchling has in dragon form and in Human (or any other form)...

Arcane Background (Psionics): All forms
Armored Hide*: The Hatchling has +16 M.D.C. Armor and +6 Toughness in dragon form. In other forms he has 1/2 this bonus (+8 MDC armor and +3 toughness)
Claws/Bite*: dragon form only
Fear*: In his natural form only
Fire Breath*: dragon form only
Flight*: dragon form only
Impervious to Fire: all forms
Infravision: all forms
Inherently Magical: all forms Arcane Background (Magic)
Limited Metamorphosis: well obviously all forms :)
Mighty: Strength of d12+4. They are also very resilient, starting with a d8 Vigor. All forms
Nigh-Immortality: all forms
Size +6*: with +6 toughness only in Dragon form
Slow Regeneration: all forms
Tail Lash*: Dragon form only

Reading Flaming Scales it sounds like it is in Dragon Form only... just as an FYI. And a Damage Field means you have to hit someone OR they have to hit you with a melee weapon to cause the damage. You could use a "Touch" attack that is +2 to hit but does not add your Strength die to damage (so it would just do a base 3d6 Mega-Damage)

Okay, sounds good. Updated my sheet to reflect.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Think what I'll do is bump Smarts to a d8 - it fits the character since she did wind up in a giant pre-Rifts library at some point so she's at the least, above-average - then bump psi later.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases