D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
That's ok, thanks for leering its know.

I suspect we'll have quite a lot of people away over the next month or so, what with fat men in red coats flying about.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
In light of our two missing players, I'm thinking of opening up recruitment again.

One or two more would be good, just in case we lose anymore - not that I think we will.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Due to a couple of non posting player, I have decided to open up recruitment again.

I am looking for 1 or 2 replacement players. You can create your own character and I will introduce them as soon as is practical. Players are currently level 3 - anything from PHB, SCAG, or EE.

Post here if you are interested.

Currently playing
Ilvellios (Yavathol)
Sun Monk 3

JV (Thateous)
Rogue 1, Cleric 1, Warlock 1

Erol (Kahless)
Fighter 3

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ill take a spot of I may. Just a quick question, any if those guys ranged? If not ill make a ranger if they are ill make some wizard bard or drood.

TallIan

Explorer
Excellent, JV is quite rangey with eldrirch blast, but the other two are much more cc.

Focus on what you want to play, I'll adjust the adventure as needed. There is quite a good spread of ranged and cc in the game, though it is mostly indoors.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Excellent, JV is quite rangey with eldrirch blast, but the other two are much more cc.

Focus on what you want to play, I'll adjust the adventure as needed. There is quite a good spread of ranged and cc in the game, though it is mostly indoors.

Hmmm I may go either lore bard or moon drood or maybe a,mastermind rogue or maybe a ranger after all lol ill have a think. What are char creation rules?

Remove ads