D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
Full again.

[-]Due to a couple of non posting player, I have decided to open up recruitment again.

I am looking for 1 or 2 replacement players. You can create your own character and I will introduce them as soon as is practical. Players are currently level 3 - anything from PHB, SCAG, or EE.[/-]

Currently playing
Ilvellios (Yavathol)
Sun Monk 3

JV (Thateous)
Rogue 1, Cleric 1, Warlock 1

Erol (Kahless)
Fighter 3

[-]@Trogdor @KahlessNestor @Insight

So we obviously lost all the stuff for this. Are people wanting to start again?

I know I'm missing a couple of people, but I haven't got any offline backups. Annoyingly I deleted what I had just before the crash. So if you three can remember who else was in please tag them too.[/-]

Rogue's Gallery
IC Thread

Tall

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
I think I am going to bow out. It turns out that I have a IRL group that just started PotA and I'd rather not be playing a PBP of it at the same time.

Good luck with the game!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yavathol

Explorer
If you're still willing to run the game, after losing stuff, then I'd love to fill in for Insight:) Can't remember what classes everyone was, but thinking about a sun soul monk maybe?

TallIan

Explorer
[MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION]
We'd only just begun. The characters hasn't even had a proper chance top introduce themselves do a restart its not a problem. You're welcome to fill in for Insight.

I'll try get things back up over the weekend. If Trogdor, Gene and Kahles can remember who the 5th player was that would be helpful.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
@Thateus, sorry forgot to tag you in the first post. Are you joining in again?

Aslo I have managed to find a cached version of the Rogues Gallery, so can post your characters here and you can move them over to the new RG when I get it up.

Annoyingly I can get a cached version of the IC thread's first page only, can't decide if that is more annoying than nothing.

Anyway, once I sort my life out I'll get the IC thread up and write a quick summary of what happened (from memory) and drop characters in their respective starting places (the inn or the cavern) and go from there. [MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION] if you post a character and choose either the inn or the cavern (it'll make more sense when you see the summary) we'll go from there.

I'm hoping to get some time to catch up tomorrow.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases