D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
So after the confusion with when to go in the most recent combat, I'll switch to normal group initiative from now on. I was trying to avoid a problem that doesn't really exist with this group as everyone is DEX based and there isn't a huge difference in initiative bonuses to worry about.

I'm also tempted to roll initiative for everyone to move things along, so I'll do an average roll for the party and an average roll for the monsters and post as appropriate.

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: Ah that sounds awfully familiar, pretty soon that will be 0 hours. Don't worry about it we can't shut down life just to DnD... Can we?

Sadly not since those brief few weeks of summer holidays during high school :( Now we have to be "responsible" and pay bills and stuff

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sadly not since those brief few weeks of summer holidays during high school :( Now we have to be "responsible" and pay bills and stuff
Adulting sucks. Infact a couple of friends have had to move in with the parents long story it'll bore you and they have both reverted to teenagers.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Huh. Now that I think about it, you're always doing lockpicking "blind", since you can't see what you're doing, so would you have disadvantage?

Of course, finding your tools might be difficult, but I suppose if you know your kit and the feel of the tool you need, you could do it. But to do the actual lockpicking, you wouldn't need your vision.

In any case, Errol is sitting in the dark feeling useless ;)

TallIan

Explorer
Huh. Now that I think about it, you're always doing lockpicking "blind", since you can't see what you're doing, so would you have disadvantage?

Of course, finding your tools might be difficult, but I suppose if you know your kit and the feel of the tool you need, you could do it. But to do the actual lockpicking, you wouldn't need your vision.

In any case, Errol is sitting in the dark feeling useless ;)

I've been thinking along these lines since I posted that. IMX doing stuff in the dark is more about meticulousness than additional skill - making sure ahead of time that everything is where you think it is and making sure you put everything back there once you are done. I think I will only apply the disadvantage in situations were you are blind AND in a hurry, so essentially when you are picking a lock while in initiative.

TallIan

Explorer
Just a nudge for [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] . In case his notifications aren't working.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases