D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

Yavathol

Explorer
Oh, I didn't know about that! Thanks Azurewraith:)
Other than on this thread, I haven't seen any announcements or posts talking about these issues?

Azurewraith

Explorer
Oh, I didn't know about that! Thanks Azurewraith:)
Other than on this thread, I haven't seen any announcements or posts talking about these issues?
Nothing official I seen another couple players of other games with OOC posts on it. Its like the app and the forums just unsynced.

That participated was great though a quick scroll a few taps and all is well in the world.

Thateous

Explorer
It saddens me because all my subscribed threads from recent are gone and they don't seem to re-subscribe after I make a post. Like this one for example. Used to be posting subscribed you to the thread and then you received a notification when a new post came in. Not sure why that's suddenly stopped.

Azurewraith

Explorer
It saddens me because all my subscribed threads from recent are gone and they don't seem to re-subscribe after I make a post. Like this one for example. Used to be posting subscribed you to the thread and then you received a notification when a new post came in. Not sure why that's suddenly stopped.
Who knows, participated is your friend!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Yeah, I did Subscribe right from the site, just to be safe.

TallIan

Explorer
You did, I made a note in my DMs notes in the first IC post. It's not super up to date, but feel free to check it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
Wow I would just like to say this is amazing. Not only are we discussing murder no one actually wants to do it! My regular group would of killed the entire keep and taken their stuff by now.

TallIan

Explorer
Wow I would just like to say this is amazing. Not only are we discussing murder no one actually wants to do it! My regular group would of killed the entire keep and taken their stuff by now.

I know, I'm quite enjoying the way this group is playing. It's quite rare to get a group that actually behaves like actions have consequences.

My IRL group running through this campaign have pretty much killed everyone they've met. But that is a drow, a half orc and a teifling fiend pact warlock who really wants to be a fiend.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I know, I'm quite enjoying the way this group is playing. It's quite rare to get a group that actually behaves like actions have consequences.

My IRL group running through this campaign have pretty much killed everyone they've met. But that is a drow, a half orc and a teifling fiend pact warlock who really wants to be a fiend.
Meanwhile poor old Duran is thinking about suicide or turning him self in or something.

Remove ads