D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
I doubt it. Don't worry you wont lose anything for it. I know you had chosen not to ally with any and someone else hadn't said anything either way (Can't remember who). I think everyone else had settled for one before the Great Crash. But I could be wrong.

TallIan

Explorer
Also I have posted a map link in the Admin post of the IC thread, so that people can get oriented.

I'll populate it as we go along

TallIan

Explorer
Sorry everyone, works has perked up a bit the last few days - and will likely stay that way for a week or two, so I might be a bit slow in replying to stuff.

TallIan

Explorer
No problem, it's one of the risks of PbP

We all have life getting in the way of our fun. 😁

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
So my previous post looks a little incensitive after reading your post in your prison break game, sorry.

Hope you feel better soon.

TallIan

Explorer
So we're at the point where our newly formed party are about to set off. [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] seems to have gone quite, but I feel it's to early to write him of just yet. Charwoman Gene hasn't posted either but has said she had some personal issues and would like to come back.

So for now we'll work with a party of three and work the other two in as required.

I'll post in the IC thread later, but I plan to start the party off on the road in the morning after a sleep, unless people want to leave now as its getting dark and work through the night.

Remove ads