D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

Thateous

Explorer
Here i thought the thread went quite but i just wasn't subscribed... bah I want my "forums I participated in" search button back.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Either is fine with me, superior darkvision lol

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk
Do you boy have sunlight sensitivity?
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION], good to have you back. I keep finding threads I was following before as well, so no worries.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Do you boy have sunlight sensitivity?
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION], good to have you back. I keep finding threads I was following before as well, so no worries.

No, deep gnomes get the benefits of superior without the drawbacks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Trogdor1992

First Post
Yeah I have to take a feat to get Svirfneblin magic, which I'm considering but probably won't need

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
@KahlessNestor looks like our IC posts missed each other.

I took the liberty of sending you all off in the morning, hope that is ok. If anyone is truly desperate to leave sooner, post it here and I'll adjust the IC post.

Also could everyone post a perception check please.

Yavathol

Explorer
Hey, sweet! First time I've played in a group with Inspiring Leader, that's going to be really handy, thanks!

Is this Perception check for general looking around, or for examining the scene? If the latter, Ilvellios also has Survival trained, so he may be able to pick up some tracks.

TallIan

Explorer
The perception check is for something specific, but survival is a good skill to check as well.

Feel free to add any roll you think may be relevant.

Remove ads