D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

TallIan

Explorer
I was hoping to post tonight, but ran out of time. I'll try to get something up tomorrow at work.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Of the players we still have, kind of though Erol Dax isn't a bad face, based on abilities and skills.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
JV is possibly the better face as he has persuasion and slightly higher CHA, though characters are more than just their stat blocks, so it's down to what the players want to do with their characters.

Also I'm the DM, so I'll not interfere.

TallIan

Explorer
lol, I'm getting a bit suspicious of coyote code, it seems to throw out a lot of repeated numbers when you roll them together. It seems pretty good if you roll individually though.

Anyway, the first perception roll was supposed to be for Savra, but then I changed that to a passive perception check, when I sat down to write the post, and used the first perception roll on your assessment of the tower.

So Erol, is blissfully unaware of Savra's discomfort, but picks up on what is going on in the tower.

TallIan

Explorer
Wasn't one of you noble? I seem to remember someone flashing a scroll of pedigree in the pre-crash posting. But of the three of you we have an urchin, a bounty hunter and a scholar.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases