Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril Campaign Guide/Rogues Gallery (Game Cancelled)

epogue

First Post
sorry for last minute change fire immunity was not taken into account and the number of things that are immune. my primary weapon is fire based so I Could not effect my enemy and hinder the hole group. if alterations are acceptable please confirm here acceptance if not as it is so late it is understandable. please indicate your decision so there is no confusion.

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
I am an ex-legionary I enlisted at 117 during the age of medal were I served 10 Years there and served until I sought and received a honorable discharged as Sargent . For moral reasons after the Breka incident. Though I should have left when Mezzenbone, ascended, or when the ISPD and there drow took over instead of being a tool to a monster all althoughs years it should not have taken that to wake me up.

Since then I have been a private contractor there are a lot of innocent people that need protecting and some bad that really, realy need shooting getting paid for it is icing on the cake

I am here because following orders you do a lot of things that keep you up at night especially under a monster like him that does not care about collateral damage and will depopulate a planet to make a statement. If what I do here atones for even half the things I have done perhaps the god will have mercy on me. I am a solder it is all I have ever known have ben used it to do many wrong things just following orders now maybe I can use it to do the right thing..

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
monetary and mass exchange Imperial Trauma Kit: 2500 cr. 4 lb

32 to 36 conversion

and the score change of wis 10 to wis 15
adding two to will an wis related skills

Assumeing

costs 1, 10 costs 2 points,11 costs 3 points. 12 costs 4 points.13 costs 5 points.
14 costs 6 points.15 costs 8 points.16 costs 10 points.17 costs 13 points.18 costs 16 points​

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
hopefully that will have all the bits sorted before CI: contact.
All request are helpful but unimportant wile as long as the character remains in play I am happy the only reason I checked my math is looking at that last thing I need all the help I can get.

Last edited:

Remove ads