Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Happy New Years you guys! :D

I figured I'd wait until after New Years to start working on writing a new post. Holiday stuff is more important for all of us.

Cheers!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hi guys,

I'm really sorry that I've been M.I.A. Life has been really hard lately. I'm dealing with a lot of pain, which has had my depression spiraling down. I'm barely maintaining day-to-day responsibilities including physio, mental health therapy, and cleaning (somewhat). I have no idea when I'll feel like running this game again. It feels like a weight pushing down on my chest every time I think about trying to tackle the next post. I don't want to end, but I just can't right now. Sorry. I know you guys will understand.

The only thing keeping me sane right now is playing PC games on Steam like Age of Wonders III, Space Empires V, and now, for the first time last night, the remastered version of Homeworld.

Shayuri

First Post
I do understand. I sometimes feel that way just about making posts as a player, and those are comparatively easy next to a GM post.

Take care of yourself. Do what you gotta do.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I do want to get this game up and running again, but right now, I have just enough motivation to run one game. So, I'm concentrating on my Crow God game since it's been running for a long time. Once I feel like I'm in the groove to run more than one, Realmsian Dragonstar WILL return (as long as you guys are willing, of course).

Remove ads