Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, it's going to be a while before I post again. I'm working on a mapping project in Hexographer that is taking up most of my personal time. Once it is semi-finished, I will be posting a link here on EN World. The map is for a well-known story hour that was one of my favorites to read back in the day. I've done a few maps using CC2 for it in the past, just for fun. My goal is to surprise the SH author with it. :D

EDIT: Tada >> http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?513058-Hexographer-Map-for-P-Cat-s-Spira

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, Thalamond is still in his personal quarters, so he has full cover from where the PCs are currently. The blazing bones that was the acolyte in roughly 10 feet behind Dakashi and Hadyri from the point of view of the other characters entering the temple.

It appears that [MENTION=161]Buddha the DM[/MENTION] is up first.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Need anything from those of us not in the fight?
Well, your PCs have come out of the Hall of Wonders into the street. The caravan of wagons is already on the move but still in sight. You can see Nel on the wagon with Haspur but the others aren't around. Your PCs aren't aware that the others are in the temple unless someone tells them.

Hmm, would the temple doors be open? I'm thinking that the others wouldn't have necessarily closed them after entering, so it's possible your PC might be able to see inside once they get close enough. If they head toward the temple's doors, they can enter the combat starting in the second round.

Make a Spot check.

tekknowkub

First Post
Dakashi is going to hit the High Artificer with 2 augmented energy currents (electricity), the High Artificer needs to make a reflex save for half damage, DC 25.

Energy current (electricity): 2#10d6 40 36

If the other crazed looking acolyte is within 15ft of the High Artificer, he takes 1/2 the damage above... and can save for 1/4 damage.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases