Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=1095]Salthorae[/MENTION], I encourage you (and the rest of the group) to ask questions here about the contents of the datapad. I will let you know here what else it might contain. I can you that the information on the Imperial ships in the system is sketchy and secondhand reports and Infonet rumors not official Imperial communication reports.

There are also some deep encryption files on the datapad that look like they came from some sort of Imperial dark/net. Files gathered by Lachlan and secretly stolen by the hobgoblin. Shaz can tell that the hobgoblin has tried to get them open without success. (Log files and the like in the datapad's encryption software.) Getting them open will require the use of the new Cryptography skill in the SFH (p. 78), which can't be used untrained. The DC for getting them open is 30.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I went to see my doctor today about the bad cold and sinus infection I have. He gave antibiotics for 10 days, so I'll be a little bit out of it for this week. I'll keep checking in but posts will only happen if I feel strong enough.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], expect replies to your last two posts sometime on the weekend. I likely won't get to it tomorrow.

Time to sleep.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Apologies for not responding more. I've been pulling double shifts and my back has been spasming so bad I cant breathe on top of that! I'm going to try and get something up now.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
re: datapad - here are my questions:

• Who sent the RES to survey this system.
  • Who is Tocrhor directly reporting to in the RES and/or Qesemet?
  • Are there any other RES agents on planet who might have communications gear?
  • What information does it have on Lachlan and Zuogrim? Their base of operations? Where might Lachlan go after fleeing Toril?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Apologies for not responding more. I've been pulling double shifts and my back has been spasming so bad I cant breathe on top of that! I'm going to try and get something up now.
No worries. I've been feeling ill for a week. Bad sinus infection. My goal was to post at least once today, but it might end up being tomorrow.

Remove ads