Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Buddha the DM

Explorer
Soumral will make sure that people have what supplies they need, and that they are able to move easily enough while carrying/transporting said supplies. Also, if at all possible she'll try to replace the arrows that she used in the skirmish.

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette will be absorbed most likely in the study of the objects retrieved from the Hall of Wonders.

As she's using Disguise Self at the moment, and that spell doesn't last a long time, she'll have to 'come out' once we're away from the city. If there's an RP scene in that interim I'll work it into that. If not, then...it's something to keep in mind. :)

I think she'll also compose some letters and send them out to any agents she may have out and about, appraising them of the situation and advising them to leave cities and go to ground. See if she can't preserve something of her network, such as it is.

KainG

Explorer
Once Kethrendil has ensured that Haspur is in a secure and comfortable place to rest, perhaps a room inside the Gondite temple, he go to see that G'axir's body is taken care of. After doing, he will seek out someone to bring some messages to Evereska, hopefully a fellow elf. He will prepare two messages. One addressed to the Hill Council, detailing everything he had learned about what happened to the gods, the Weave, and everything he knows about the coming enemy and their advanced technology. He implores them to find secure refuges for the People, to help find a way to repair the Weave, and to work together with the other cities of the Heartlands in preparing to fight the Dragon Empire.

His second letter is addressed to his family, House Symbaern on Evermeet. He hopes that it can be brought to the island through Evereska. In it is much of the same details as the first letter, and he implores his family to bring this information to Queen Amlaruil and her advisors. He also adds that he will remain on the mainland, saying only that he is on a mission that may be a key part in repairing the Weave. If need be, his family could contact him at Baldur's Gate or Candlekeep.

After that, he start preparing for the trip to Candlekeep, seeing if he can get a carriage and getting supplies, and planning the route.

tekknowkub

First Post
Dakashi wants to take a few minutes and attempt to pray with Hadyri to share the news about the Dragonstar Empire and their journey to Candlekeep with Saridor.

Maybe he's still alive... maybe not... maybe they can give him a heads up otherwise.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Hey all, sorry for my MIA. Work turned up to 11 (working 14 hour days) plus having a colicy newborn is killing me sleep and time wise.

It's calming down right now on both fronts so I'm going to catch up and post as soon as I can, sorry again!

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Nelalwe will stay with Haspur and Shazer'a will go for the Hall of Wonder to see anything that might be relevant or useful to the group and/or resistance efforts. Then we should gather the group and move out as soon as we can is Shazer'as opinion

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I had another busy day today. I'll try to get you guys some updates tomorrow. I have physio on Wednesday, once again, so I'll likely be pretty wiped out after that.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Grrr! It feels like my damn SI joint is inflamed again. Ow!

It might be a few days until I post again. Hopefully by the weekend.

Remove ads