D&D 5E [OCC] The Treasure Map: Resurrection

Insight

Adventurer
Yes, this all looks like good information.

I have the xp and items you would have gotten from the first combat. so that is not lost. I also have all of the setting materials we created - it is on my Google Drive.

So, I think we can definitely restart the game.

Give me this weekend to get this restarted.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Huzza!

This is actually a good "spot" too because we were about to start something (enter/explore the book repository) as opposed to in the middle of something.

I also recall that the group stealth check was excellent (two in the 12-14 range, I was at 27 and then Shiver and Kestrel rolled extremely well) and the perception check was good (two badly flubbed, but the "middle" roll was 20, can't remember the top two).

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel rolled like a champ on both. I think her perception was 24 and stealth was in the 30's...I got like a 19 and an 18. Hee.

Insight

Adventurer
You guys had collectively succeeded on both group Stealth and Perception checks. As I recall, you had just finished searching the west wing and found nothing of interest. I'll repost everything I remember and we'll start from there.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm planning to get things going again this weekend. I'll use this as the OOC thread and create new RG and IC threads.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Insight

Adventurer
I have been able to perform thread resurrection on my Hunter game, which was newer than this one. Looking at our situation in this game, however, I don't think that will be necessary. I have all of our setting stuff on my Google Drive, so we're good there. Re-creating the characters should not be difficult.

In terms of the IC thread, we don't need to re-hash the first combat. I can summarize it in a paragraph, re-award the xp and loot, and then get us back to where we were before the site crashed.

Remove ads