D&D 5E [OCC] The Treasure Map: Resurrection

Insight

Adventurer
I'm going to wait for our last player to re-post their character. If nothing happens by this weekend, we will proceed without.

Insight

Adventurer
It appears as though the players have all re-posted their characters to the RG thread. We should be able to get this game started again. I will create the new IC thread and do a "recap" this weekend.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm not really a big fan of linking your RG post to an offsite page. It requires another click for me when I am trying to verify things. Now, some of you guys do that mini-stat block, so I suppose that would replace the need to look at your full character all the time. I guess, please post your entire character to the RG thread or do the mini-stat block.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm not really a big fan of linking your RG post to an offsite page. It requires another click for me when I am trying to verify things. Now, some of you guys do that mini-stat block, so I suppose that would replace the need to look at your full character all the time. I guess, please post your entire character to the RG thread or do the mini-stat block.
Okay... that's a lot more work, completely rerendering the character sheet. I will do it when I have time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Okay, longform character sheet for Kini is up now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases