D&D 5E [OCC] The Treasure Map: Resurrection

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Hello

Quick question, re the UA ranger: http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/unearthed-arcana-ranger-revised

We had agreed that this was acceptable with some slight nerfs: the change I rememember was that the natural explorer combat bonuses (like advantage on initiative) would only apply in wild terrain. I think we also had agreed to keep my language choices as is.

I don't remember exactly if there were other changes? (the "all humanoid" aspect was an issue, but I can't recall what we had decided).

(I will note that there were some talk about the other pathways ("conclaves"), but since I'm on the Hunter pathway the exact details aren't too important).

Insight

Adventurer
It's been quite a few days since I really had any time at all to update this game and I think that situation may persist for the foreseeable future. I just don't think I have enough time in my life to give this game the attention it would deserve. I'm sorry about all this, but I wanted to give you guys an honest assessment of the situation.

If someone else wants to pick up the reins and DM this game in my absence, I'd be happy to give you what information I have (which isn't much) and you can feel free to run with it.

If you are also in my Hunters game, I am planning to continue that, but at a slow pace as we've been going along. The Hunter game involves much less overhead from me, so it's easier to jump in when I have a few spare minutes.

Anyway, again, my apologies for the delays. I wish there were more hours in the day!

Shayuri

First Post
It's okay man, it happens. Thanks for coming out and telling us straight up. Maybe things'll slow down for you sometime and we can try again. :)

Remove ads