Savage Worlds Rifts [IC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Outside St. Louis/Mississippi River
PA 109 (May 13)/3 hours past sunset
Round 0

“Well, phooey,” Alenysturathe grumbled as some kind of force field stopped her flames. “Guess that does just leave the front door.” She circled around to land near the tower, keeping an eye on the door, ready to spout flame if something should come out from it. “At least they want Marcus alive, and hopefully not turned, if they need him for something immediately.”

[sblock=OOC]How big is the front door? I suppose I need to go in human form while inside?[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Conditions:
Recharge:
Bennies: 3/3
Hours Left for Human: 4/6 Reset: 0/6 hours
Flaming Scales: 6/6 rounds Reset 0/10m 3d6 fire MD
[/sblock]

[sblock=Alenysturathe Mini-stats]
Alenysturathe Character Sheet

Parry: 5
Toughness (Dragon): 28 (+16 MDC)
Toughness (Human): 9 (+8 MDC)
Wounds: 0
Slow Regeneration: Make a natural healing roll once per day.

PPE: 10/10
ISP: 10/10
[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: The door is at least 20 feet high and 20 feet wide. The Hatchling could easily pass through them. It appears to be made out of oak. There is a large gargoyle-head knocker of iron at the entrance.

Everyone can make a Notice check if they want...

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: It could be Dispelled with the Dispel power, but it would have to be the Mega-version, Exalted Dispel. You would roll a contest vs. the original caster's spellcasting skill and if you bet it (not just tied) it would drop the power for 1d6 minutes (as it is permanent magical effect)

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I have the Master Mage perk now...does that apply to powers I improvise, or only to the powers I actually acquire permanently?)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Outside St. Louis/Mississippi River
PA 109 (May 13)/3 hours past sunset
Round 0

Alenysturathe eyed the door in front of her. It was big enough for her to fit through, but she wasn’t sure what the interior of the tower would be like. As the others disembarked from her back, she sat back on her haunches, keeping an eye out for danger and studying the tower and the entrance.

Notice: 1D8.OPEN(8) = [2] = 2http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=142556
1D6.OPEN(6) = [3] = 3

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Conditions:
Recharge:
Bennies: 3/3
Hours Left for Human: 4/6 Reset: 0/6 hours
Flaming Scales: 6/6 rounds Reset 0/10m 3d6 fire MD
[/sblock]

[sblock=Alenysturathe Mini-stats]
Alenysturathe Character Sheet

Parry: 5
Toughness (Dragon): 28 (+16 MDC)
Toughness (Human): 9 (+8 MDC)
Wounds: 0
Slow Regeneration: Make a natural healing roll once per day.

PPE: 10/10
ISP: 10/10
[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
There is a strange weird shimmer surrounding the door and walls of the tower, similar to what is around the satellite dish on the roof. When suddenly the shimmering around the door vanishes and the doors start opening on their own. A deep male voice from inside says "Well, well, well, what have we here. Uninvited guests who so rudely destroyed most of my watchmen outside. Please come in before you destroy anything more if you will..."

As the door open you see a small hallway that opens into a large room. Dawn and Deezy notice that the room looks much larger then the tower would suggest. Dezzy remember watching some old TV series about something called a Tardis that was bigger on the inside then the outside. This appears to be something similar...

You also notice two figures standing by a huge table inside... the two vampires that escaped with Marcus!!! Standing causally and wearing fancy looking Victorian dinner wear. There is a strange extremely muscular man sitting at the table. You can't make out much of him but he appears to be an albino with numerous scares all over his body. The room is being brightly lite by a huge ceiling chandelier and numerous candle stands set about the room.

Deezy and Dawn also notice a large statue of a gargoyle mounted on the opposite wall near a elegant staircase leading up higher into the tower.

GM: I will NPC Varg until Trog's return. The two vampires and albino are at least 20" (60 yards) inside. You are all still standing outside the tower but the room appears to be about 50" (100 yards or a football field) across and that is where the stone gargoyle is mounted on the opposite wall, 2" (4 yards) up. The ceiling itself is around 8" (16 yards) high.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Hi yerself. We're here for Marcus. Now, a fight could go either way - you saw what we did to yer kin. An' you're vampires, so you're probably real attached to the idea of livin' forever. So ask yerself if one mortal fella is really worth the risk that you'll be denied that by a random splash of water or a stake through yer hearts."

GreenKarl

First Post
Both the vampires hiss and look extremely unhappy. The bald man laughs and says "I don't think they like you, HA"

The voice inviting you again comes from the stairs back where the gargoyle is mounted "Well Master Marcus is my guest at this time. Once we have had a... long chat he is free to leave. But I am afraid that until then he will have to remain here..."

Remove ads