Pathfinder 1E Familiar for Crafter Duergar Wizard with archetype based on Artisan class

Anarba

First Post
As above, we are starting new campaign as our last meet sudden end. Never underestimate poisons people :) But getting back to the topic, I was alchemist in last campaign and enjoyed rolling high number of dmg with bombs. I decided to take step from that and focus more on something else, I found Artisan class really intriguing but not something that useful in fight. So I took wizard and mashed up the two, mostly crafting feat instead of general magic ones, ability to enchant items in fight and gimmicky abilities like hidden cache. DM said he didn't mind as and just asked me to make sure if other players will find behind others in term of abilities or enjoyment of playing I would craft something nice to them.

Either way the main topic! what familiar would fit the gray dwarf crafter/wizard? Take in mind our DM is pretty open minded when it comes to crazy ideas. I was thinking something with fire theme, flaming crab? portable heat source to melt stuff down :) Or something that by the time I hit level 7 (improved familiar feat) would grow too big for familiar, jump to mount or 'stay home status and guard'. I also plan to use valet archetype to get that crafting help I need so much.

PS. Do you know any other crafting systems besides "making craft work"?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases