D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Jago

Explorer
No worries and no rush: Take your time, the board will always be here later.

So long as we do not suffer The Crash again >_>

Jago

Explorer
Sorry for the delay: Been a combination of illness, a car accident, and crushing work. I'll get back on track as soon as I can, sorry again.

Jago

Explorer
Unless there is overwhelming support to continue at this moment, I will unfortunately have to say yes. Even if we were to continue right now, I'd basically be updating once a week at max.

Again, I apologize, but life is currently sweeping the leg something hard right now

Jago

Explorer
Doh, ok. Sorry to hear it. Is that true for all your games now?

I am in a process of trying to condense my life and what I can realistically handle here to make sure I at least have something going. I will be 100% Honest in that this game would be a lot more work for me than, say the Renaissance game where it's much more of a cooperative effort in world and story building (not to mention not adding a second layer of rules on top of that).

I am leaning towards placing this on the shelf with a possible return to it once I have the proper time to devote (my work is currently in "Busy Season" which should peter off in a few months), while hoping to continue forward with the Renaissance Game. Time is my biggest constraint and I don't want to go delving into projects or half-heartedly continuing ones that I know I won't be able to fully devote to, because that sucks for everyone involved.

Remove ads