D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Jago

Explorer
Okay, can I play a Blood Hunter, or did you want to stick with WOTC stuff only?

Hm ...
You've hit me at a crossroads, because I wanted to stay at least within the realms of WoTC Stuff, BUT.

I myself have wanted to play a Blood Hunter for awhile. And I would be awfully hypocritical if I denied you something I was eager to see in action.

I'll say as long as no one else is opposed to it, I would be fine with the Class.

Thateous

Explorer
If you don't worship Kthulu, you're doing it wrong.

As far as an exotic steed goes I will go with Find Steed. Didn't know that was a spell. Any issue with a celestial tiger?

Any issue with Oathbreaker Paladin?

Last edited:

Trogdor1992

First Post
Okay, and is the Undying Patron from -SCAG available? It'll matter because I'd be going Profane Soul Hunter.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Jago

Explorer
If you don't worship Kthulu, you're doing it wrong.

As far as an exotic steed goes I will go with Find Steed. Didn't know that was a spell. Any issue with a celestial tiger?

Any issue with Oathbreaker Paladin?

Tiger would be cool, but again, I'm counting it as your Magical Item, if you're okay with that?

The Oathbreaker... I'd need to review. Run your idea by me and let's work it out, yeah? Why an Oathbreaker?

Thateous

Explorer
Because I'm a true/lawful neutral soldier for hire who doesn't always do things that give commanders a warm fuzzy feeling. For example, raising the dead to fight the living. Effective? Yes! Ethical? No!

Backstory! My unit was obliterated by the enemy. As the last of us prepared to make our final stance, building fortifications around our dead companions in an effort to slow the enemy I snapped. I said to hell with this and attempted to draw strength from my god for an answer, however what happened was unexpected. In an act that caused Machidoxia to turn her back on me and Kora to answer my prayers. I somehow summoned my dead companions to finish the fight. The act broke many of the enemies moral instantly as they turned tail in full retreat. Those unfazed by the mass resurrection didn't last long as the undead army overwhelmed them. My companions never looked at me the same again after that...

I could easily go Vengeance if it makes things easier as I feel this is growing in DM difficulty.

Jago

Explorer
I could easily go Vengeance if it makes things easier as I feel this is growing in DM difficulty.

Nah, now that I see it, I'm actually okay with this, very cool concept. Fighting Fire with Fire and all that, and a devout of Kora would be very cool. Alright, I dig it. Let Raise the roof on this crypt.

Also, GM Difficulty? Mate, I control the other armies ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases