Deuce Traveler's Saga of the Dragon Cult OOC Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am thinking he is still in the field doing work. He even let me take a different character of his in Knightfall's crow god game.

Leif

Adventurer
Wait, so I have a crush on who?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Roque, if you're talking about Scrag's crush from the recent conversation between Scotley, DeWar, and me. As for you, Trogdor, not you, Scrag, I have no idea.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I'm going to violate the rule that DeWar and I have about never giving each other a straight answer and give it to you the pure, uncut dope, Trogdor: There are no inter-party crushes. There ARE, however, bored players who like to make jokes and harrass each other. And the key you have to remember is this: IT'S ALLLL DEWAR'S FAULT!*

*This is your mantra to repeat as needed under any/all conditions.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*ahem*

I have the need to speak on my own behalf here.

1. Yes, there was a bit of itraparty romance building.

2. Roalia had a crush on a now dead paladin.

3. I am totally messing with scotley and leif and forgot to tell trogdor to play along with my Bull ship.

4. My humble apologies to Trogdor1992 for forgetting to include him in on the joke.

5. don't believe half of what Leif says, and take the other half with a grain of salt

5a. number 5 applies to me too.

6 My eyes are a hazel green-brown.
6a. What they say about brown eyes is they are full of ship.
6b. Those with green in their eyes are special as the grass is a special good quality from the bull ship of the brown is extra furtile.

7. let's have some fun and mess with the DM!

Leif

Adventurer
I guess I joined the game too late to know about the budding romance between Rosalia and Helfdan's Paladin, Roderick.

Remove ads