Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Sorry for the five-day delay, guys. A relative got quite sick (she's 86) and she's staying with us. Couple of awaken nights, plus two events at work and our data bank going insane. I'll resume posting today.

Later!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, I'm back full force now! Thank you so much for enduring this time. It was the weirdest period of my life, by far, and we're still facing the backlash, in a way. It'll probably take two or three posts till I get the hang of things again (I'm getting reacquainted with the stories, since my mind flew towards doctors and family feuds for the last months, really). But after this first shock things will be back to their original direction.

Again, thanks for everything and I hope you enjoy the game!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, after New Year I'll be on the road, and it is possible that internet access becomes intermitent, reducing my posting pace. Still, I'll be on the lookout and writing regularly. WHen you guys are ready, we'll resume posting!

Happy New Year!

Best wishes!
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases