Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
And Morgrym is built a bit front-line (eventually wild shape more than casting), though druids are flexible. Paladins in Pathfinder are good. I'm playing a Core one in PFS (just hit level 11) and despite not being built for damage (more for defense), he puts it out, especially when smiting.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Marius is built for melee obviously, but not tanking. But due some DM customisations he may end up Being tanky. Feel free to make a caster, take over Arvana (we don't really know anything about her) or whatever.

What we've seen from Hagadark, he can be melee too.

Shayuri

First Post
Hm, a caster eh? An arcanist might be cool...or maybe some flavor of psion.

Pathfinder sorcerors can be good too. I'll read back on the IC thread and see how the combats roll... If I do a warrior type, I'll probably go paladin, though I am cautious of cramping the group's style, since Pathfinder paladins are still locked to Lawful Good.

But a full caster could be good too from what I've seen.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Nice stats. Yeah, Morgrym's Chraisma tanked because he's a dwarf. So he's just smelly and socially rude misanthrope LOL

Well, it did give quite the style to your char! :)

Marius is built for melee obviously, but not tanking. But due some DM customisations he may end up Being tanky. Feel free to make a caster, take over Arvana (we don't really know anything about her) or whatever.

Customisations.... Nice word for "DM cheats". :p
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], better you hear it from them! After all, they've got the bulk of the experience. Also, Hagadark has mutagens, and he's capable of doing some damage in the frontlines, even though, I think, he's not exactly a tank. I'd say there are no casters or rogues in a pure state, and mostly the arranged classes adapt these roles as they go (I especially loved the composition of this group because of it).

Feel free to create any backstory you want. As for the IC thread, I'm always adapting it to the players, so don't worry too much about it. I want to put challenges in accordance to your tastes, not the opposite, hehe. Oh, another thing: I wrote a few pages about this world. Still a draft, but if you wanna check it out... Not mandatory also.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19GH84BG8EwlSmhqHnyfALVWLRBKwQWByzMjAa0eYPRA/edit

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, since we've got two of our group on the road, I've kept to myself till we can resume a more normal pacing. [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], if you need help, just give me a shout! [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] and [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], let me know when you're ready! [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], I suggest we wait a bit, sorry for the silence!

If you guys need anything, just call out! I'll be here!

For those on the road, have a nice trip and, for all others, a nice week! :)

Neurotic

Eh, sorry. I kinda forgot. I have WiFi and can post. But no computer. I can go to the library, but I rather go to the bench. Shouldn't MetaVoid be back by now?

Neurotic

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]: Make a dragon slayer and hurry up :) Or I'll have to change my monks mindset so he can flee instead of ambushing something.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], few random spells (my search-fu is strong) - I know I said sacrifice is evil, but that was on behalf of Marius :) Tactically, we need all the help we can get!
Enchantment:
3: Psychic Leech, Heroism
4: Antithetical constraint, Crushing Despair, Overwhelming Grief
5: Constricting Coils (Hold Monster)
6: Cloak of Dreams, Greater Heroism, Serenity
7: Insanity, Power word (Blind)

Illusion:
2: Umbral Weapon, Invisibility
4: Shadow form, Shocking Image, Greater Invisibility

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads