Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It is high level game set in the Tideruler world, but on another continent - and it is higher level than Tideruler. There are only 4 players and Archon may have a space for another one. Or, given your alchemist, may not want to take the risk :p

Archon Basileus

First Post
It is high level game set in the Tideruler world, but on another continent - and it is higher level than Tideruler. There are only 4 players and Archon may have a space for another one. Or, given your alchemist, may not want to take the risk :p[/QUOTE [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], you're always welcome to join! Check Tideruler: Fall of Laholt! Working on updates today!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, guys! I decided to build summaries for our games, since I feel that the amount of info might bring up some confusion as to what is happening. I've shared with most of you, I believe, and I leave a link to the google docs file down here! I hope this helps getting everyone on the mood!

Also, let this mark my definitive return, hehehe.

DOCUMENT LINK

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fdTUpstPD8-2OJgkI8cIBUln2n69sRmnyHhT8Q8dDb8/edit
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm! So should I not roll creature saves in my post? I thought that's why you gave us the monster stats, but if I'm mistaken I won't do it moving forward.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Hmm! So should I not roll creature saves in my post? I thought that's why you gave us the monster stats, but if I'm mistaken I won't do it moving forward.
You totally can! Sorry, I thought you hadn't hehe! Blind it is then! :) I'll rectify the post after lunch! :)

EDIT: all done! Sorry, guys. I've been working nonstop since Friday and my head feels fuzzy from all the PC staring. :)

Last edited:

Archon Basileus

First Post
@MetaVoid, all inputs are much appreciated!I did a few judgement calls based on what I had from the rules. For example, the Naga double attack is present, but since it reaches for two different characters I imagined it would only be fair to add a partial movement within the attack series, causing OA. I don't know what you guys think, but technically the Naga would have to turn, using a movement maneuver to adapt to the new target. I wasn't really considering its resilience. In my mind, the creature goes blind because of Shay's spell and, twisting around the floor, kind of cornered, just dispatches attacks all over the place, exposing itself with abandonment,you know? I thought that OA made a lot of sense, in the end, precisely because of the blindness! :) Also, I'd give any regular rogue an OA trigger if not for the speed. I've been considering them more as shooters than melee fighters. They'd be clumsier, so to speak. Kinda like Paul Atreides fight against Jamis in Dune: he knows the moves, but they're rehearsed, in a way, not instinctive, like the shots. I don't know if this makes any sense... But that's what I had imagined, hehe.

Also, I did take a look at the OA rules before posting (I confess I need to refresh my memories on them, if only because they're... a bit extensive). I had the BAB bonus in mind, but still, since it considers drawing a weapon as a move action without fast draw or sleight of hand, I'd rather rule in favor of the players than against them.

Well, that's how I've been looking at things for now, at least. What do you guys think?

Oh, as a side note, I'm loving this part so far. A short side mission, as @Neurotic mentioned a few posts ago, a few surprises and the team is showing some interesting action choices as well! I think the entire area allowed the characters to be flashed out a bit more.

@Neurotic @MetaVoid @KahlessNestor @Shayuri

Last edited:

It's your game. I'm just making things harder for ourselves :) It's not like I could handle 5 guys with a hostage and total of 150 HP without bombs. I just had to get in their faces and fail intimidate :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases