Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

I'm not telling you how to run your own game, just making my own observation.

You shouldn't pressure yourself to make wall of text each time - we can go on on shorter updates with big things described as you set the scene or on the scene conclusion (such as your first post, again at fight start and now when you introduce Hagadark)

I personally would prefer smaller updates, but more often rather than carefully written once-a-week (or month) update. You could write the story hour incorporating our inputs into the text as a story and still keep the thread moving (fairly) quickly if you want the story for posterity.

I realize you are slow now because of the workload and I don't know how fast did you post earlier - your first several posts were extremely quick :) - but workload happens to the best of us :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Oh, I'm going for faster posts! I can't sit to write them, though. Public transportation is gone and I have to catch rides, so I'm mostly moving around the hole day! I'll be able to resume the story today! Really sorry about that! I post every two days, tops! I'll be able to do it again feom today on!

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Archon Basileus

First Post
Back to normal, at last! Thanks for the patience and the support, guys!

I'll be back at my usual posting rate now!

Also, I'm gonna place more elements now. I've got the hang of it and I think I can work the story smoothly, bringing more elements into the fold (I was more rule-bound so far, but after getting to know your playstyles I guess I can use some distinct elements for the game!)

Later!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Seriously, now.... I'm almost done with a nearly 700 test batch. As soon as I'm done I'll be posting again! So sorry for this, guys. Things got out of control hehehe

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Tactics: we put crossbows to S21 was my first thought... But then I realized they'd be 200 yards from the action...more thinking.

Archon, if we move less than 16 squares, what kind of difficult terrain or obstacles can we make? Time enough for trench that would trip their horses if any or that would hide our infantry for surprise attack?

Archon Basileus

First Post
That would be enough, yes! You've got enough to work stone barriers, pits and sandbags, basically. You're only lacking in wood, really! :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Oh, also, I assumed any decisions would lead to Rhasa's strategy roll. All in all, you'll decide together and, even without military background, chars would be supplied in their needs by others. Plus, it's way cooler if the players build the scene, heheh! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases