Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
DM didn't allow drawbacks so I didn't. I took two traits (PF default)

I didn't do any HP :) forgot that little detail
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION] , how do we calculate HP? Rolling? Half? Max? Something else?

Archon Basileus

First Post
@Trogdor1992 @KahlessNestor @Neurotic @Jago

Ok! Sorry for that!

We're doing average HP points per level, yes!

We hadn't discussed any drawbacks. What do you guys think, in or out?

Also, I've started a little gameplay at our thread. It's a jump-in prologue, so feel free to finish the sheets and post your opening anytime. I'll make sure to soften it into the storyline as we go. As soon as the game really starts, I'll be posting every day, and I'll wait for everyone to post actions, so no one is left behind and the group explores all possibilities and rolls at every move.
@Trogdor1992 I'd suggest you build a sheet without drawbacks, with base traits, and if the gang decides to use drawbacks we can include them during prologue (that's the purpose of a prologue right now, anyway!).

If you guys need any help, give me a shout! I'll work home for the next few hours and I'll come back to the site later on!

EDIT: we are using background skills, yes! I forgot to add all the info from the former discussion, sorry! I think it's all covered! Oh, and remember the 3k gold start reserve!

Last edited:

Jago

Explorer
I just took the 2 Traits and no Drawbacks, but I would be okay with adding some. I also took average HP per level as well.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I would like no drawbacks because that encourages choosing those with harmless mechanics instead of role-playing character weaknesses/flaws. But I have no objection if we decide to use them.

My vote: no flaws

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I believe I took average HP. I have enough drawbacks with a 7 Cha, tyvm! Lol Up to others if they want them.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases