Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[Sorry, man, I'll rectify! I couldn't really focus yesterday. I had an eye here and the rest of me was preparing dinner, lol. Easily corrected, though! As for subtlety,l'm actually asking about how you wanna approach the problem! :) I'll refine my language to be more objective, sorry for any mistakes! It's taking me a little while to reach that 'forum writing' state of mind once again. :) ]

No problem, mistakes happen. And I can be unclear since English is not my first language, some constructs may sound strange to you.

As for how to approach, Marius will play openly with the copper coin, using sleight of hand to do minor tricks. If he spots a hand creeping toward someones purse or something like that, he will throw said copper as he would shuriken (trick shot?) pinging off the hand of the pickpocket either startling him and betraying himself or just warning him that he is observed.

In front of him there will be 5 coins so he could do the same thing 5 times unless he is spotted and confronted :)

As for the lady, he has bodyguard feat and hopefully so does her own bodyguard. Unless she initiates hostilities (in which case Marius wouldn'g protect her) he AC would get bonus from two aid anothers instead of just one.

I spend 5 out of six background skill on:
sleight of hand 1
perform (dance) 2 - not ballroom dances, these are weapon dances and martial katas
History 1
Nobility 1 - as we talked about

For the sixth, I'm writing you PM.

Archon Basileus

First Post
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION]
Well, we can allow you to get it, since everyone else gets it. I guess it would solve the problem. Besides, it's just a single point worth of bonuses.

Btw, I need you to post an answer to Kahless in game. I'm waiting on you to move on with the posts, ok? I don't want to leave anyone behind.

Archon Basileus

First Post
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]

Guys, a quick explanation:

I have wrapped up the tavern scene, since I felt it was not really your thing (correct me if I'm wrong, lol). I looked at the profile of many games around here, and I've reached the conclusion that games tend to flow in a better pace if we begin in a more traditional way. So I closed the scene, gave you guys a bonus for the roleplay, and moved on. I added a quick intro, explaining in a fading memory way how you came to be in the catacombs below the city, and from now on we can begin the story.

I'll leave it tagged as a prologue, since this is the first step in the quest, but the game is on and everything goes from now on! Please note that you can give me an input as to how the story is going, and I'll addapt to your tastes and try to make it better.

Also, if it helps I can sketch the rooms and places, but please notice it's been some time I last drew and it will look ugly, lol! But, if it helps, I'll at least outline the basics for you.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Please, let me know what you think!

Later!

Trogdor1992

First Post
I'm fine with it, I like to RP, but usually keep my posts short and sweet while I'm working

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases