Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Well, there will be plenty of opportunities to roleplay yet. Nevertheless I should keep my own posts shorter, I guess. None of us really have the time to do longer things, I assume.

Jago

Explorer
I've the time, generally, just probably only the time for about 1 a day or so like that. Inspiration is a fickle thing, after all, but call me inspired for now

Archon Basileus

First Post
:) VERY inspired!

One post a day is the best I can do as well. Sorry, I did not mean to put any pressure on you, guys! On the contrary, I want to alleviate you all as much as I can, so you get to write as you feel! This is why I'm trying to move the game to a more identifiable point, as well as post in a more direct fashion. I've been looking at my posts so far, and they're kind of long, compared to the average post. And I have this 'writing too much' problem that I need to correct, anyway!

Thanks for the post and for the answer, man!

Trogdor1992

First Post
One post a day works well for me, and my own posts can be long at times, so don't worry too much

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Just to let you know for the future, I don't usually get IC posts out on weekends. I'm available OOC on my phone, but I don't usually sit down and write over the weekend, since I do that at work.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'd hate to sound negative, but games usually slow down after the initial flurry. You should expect one post every 48 hours since there will be times when something crops up for someone and it is enough for one of us to delay.

You should set absolute limit (2 or 3 days) and if someone doesn't respond you move on. For combats, either we wait, someone NPCs someone else (I did leave my PC in someone elses hands when I was on vacation these past years) or DM plays the character with actions of lesser impact (defensive, move away, snipe etc)

As for the tavern, I enjoy RP as much as combat and I kinda expected whole thief setup thing to explode into violence :) I am active on these boards over 5 years and its not hard to find the games I played (most in 4e, but there is smattering of 3.5, PF and 5e) so you could do some research :)

Now to see what happens IC...

Archon Basileus

First Post
I'll assume that once every 48 h is a good pacing, if we eventually have to resort to time limits.

As for the prologue, I had a few things planned, but there will be a place for them as well in the future. And originally it would end up in violence if you weren't that subtle as you acted, lol. But as I said there will be plenty of moments to roleplay in the future. I myself place decisions and dialogue before combat and tests, but I can get carried away with such things, so I found it to be healthier to move on.

And thanks for the research tip, man! I'm already doing my homework as time allows, so to speak!

Neurotic

Well, I would suggest looking for Rocco Shadowlost in [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] adventure and beholder combat ;-)

Neurotic

[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION] , its been five days. I think its safe to say that everyone is satisfied with their position.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases