Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
@Archon Basileus , its been five days. I think its safe to say that everyone is satisfied with their position.

I know! I've sent a PM to everyone. I guess it didn't reach you all. I'm in the middle of a public exam. It'll last till the end of the week. I'll try to post before, but I need to focus on it. My resume is lacking, and I gotta focus on the tests to score more. Sorry for the inconvenience!
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION]

Here's the link to the message

http://www.enworld.org/forum/conversations.php?do=view&id=352686

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, I've just arrived from my trip and I'm done with the exam! I'll go to work for the next few hours and when I get home I'll resume work on our game!

Thanks for the comprehension and the support!

Later!
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION]

Archon Basileus

First Post
Tx, Kahless! I believe I can say it did! I still couldn't best my competition, but I'm close enough to be a match, so to speak! I have one more by the end of the year, and this one helped me grasp the idea of one of these public exams. I gotta get better in a few things, but that's doable and it really boosted my trust. Thanks for the support, man!

Also, I've just updated the game! I'll go back to the old pace now! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, I'm having some internet issues. I'll post tomorrow again, ok?
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Later!
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
This could maybe be a good place to write trogdor off. He gets lost in the tunnel and you can work with him later how to rejoin us. If he returns :-(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases