Aurek Squad: Heroes of The Rebellion [RECRUITING; OOC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Cool. Hmmm. That means Arsinoe is out. She can be built with Core, but Performer is closer than Colonist

Could use R0G3R, but with a Clone trooper on the mix, that could be trouble lol

What do we have so far? A Leader/Combat monkey, and what was Queenies?

R0G3R might still be fun for the team techie.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Jago

Explorer
Cool. Hmmm. That means Arsinoe is out. She can be built with Core, but Performer is closer than Colonist

Could use R0G3R, but with a Clone trooper on the mix, that could be trouble lol

What do we have so far? A Leader/Combat monkey, and what was Queenies?

R0G3R might still be fun for the team techie.

I believe [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] was looking at ... I'm not sure. We made the comparison to Rey and possibly a Smuggler Scoundrel, I think. Sounding more like an Edge character.

A Combat Droid wouldn't be a bad choice, someone for our Clone Trooper to boost and lead. Remember, the CIS is half the Rebellion by this point, they just rebranded, so a Battle Droid is not out of the question for something that the Rebels would want to use.

For a few recommendations, remember that you folks are a part of SpecForce: you're commandos, spies, saboteurs, intelligence operatives, assassins, slicers, etc., etc.
You're going to be operating without much in the way of support and still expected to get the job done, so be prepared for such things.

For R0G3R being a "Team Techie", remember that everyone is getting a Bonus Specialization outside your career, so you can still be a Battle Droid ... but maybe take like the Outlaw Tech or Saboteur trees to help with that.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I posted that second post before seeing your response to the first! lol

It looks like I can get my hands on all three books, though it would take me some time to get through them, they are huugggeeeee books!!!! As someone new to this whole system, something simpler is probably better. I don't want to seem cliche here but someone who starts off like where Rey is would probably really help me because obviously I have no idea what I'm doing lol
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION]: Other than the character creation options, the majority of the 3 books are exactly the same between all three in describing mechanics and how the game works. Some of the GM options in the back are different, too, but you'll likely only have 50 or less pages to consider in other books after reading the mechanics in one book.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
R03GR, Gadgeteer Bounty Hunter/Outlaw Technician

So here is R0G3R, the Gadgeteer Bounty Hunter/Outlaw Technician. He's only slightly crazy.

I picked up Slicer Gear and emergency med pack since I figured I'd end up doing all the computers and medicine work as the high(er) Int guy, but likely won't be very good at it LOL If we get a legit slicer or medic, then I'll sell that off for improvements to my weapons, most likely.

Last edited:

Jago

Explorer
Well, Roger Roger indeed. Hopefully our 2 made characters don't wind up strangling each other / gouging out their cognitive matrices.

If you folks anyone else that likes The Wars, please spread the word as well!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Heh. Roger will grudgingly work with "the clone" until the evil "Republic" (read: Empire) os overthrown and Chancellor Palpatine pays for his arrogance! (Did I mention it's not quite all there? Lol)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Zerith

First Post
May I use a runt of a Selonian?(from EoTH:SoF) I loved playing the character in an in person game and I might have, kinda made him a lil bit of a mutant (longer tail, Much smaller, would hid in the backpack of the biggest dud push come shove.)
At the time, he was a pilot/sneak who was gearing up to show as a force sensitive.

Because their is nothing like having someone very small pop out of the heavy's backpack, pull out a carbine(heavy Blaster Pistol) and double aim shoot a mook.
or just randomly tail slap someone who thought it was a honorable one on one fight.
Regrettably, We're missing the mandatory wookie sized, over Brawned, heavy for Zechs to do his backpack shenanigans with :/

All the same, I miss the character.
Color me interested and crawling up the ceiling in want of more PBP RPs

Addon: did not get too descriptive with the character did I? :/
He is a, relatively naive, twerp who dos not like being told were to be: Go there? Yes, Lets! Adventure! sit down there and touch nothing? Blink and he is gone: and that air vent cover is... on the floor: The air vent was over a command panel that is covered with buttons, the scuff mark shows he stepped on it to get to the vent, their is singing coming from the vent, you don't understand the language, unless you're a droid...

Mind you, this is what he dos in a Safe experiment: over confident he may be, but he is not soo crazy as to pull something like that on mission: to or from mission? ... Depends how safe/bored he feels: These metal, flying, burrows are still neet after all.

In short he is a highly talented, and eccentric agent with wanderlust, who also suffers from inexperience: yet he tends to wander off to were his brand of mischief is useful.

Would likely pick up FaD and then

Last edited:

Jago

Explorer
May I use a runt of a Selonian?(from EoTH:SoF)

Hey Zerith; I'm actually going to have to say No on this one. I'm going to remain quite firm on only keeping things from the Core Book to start with. As the game continues I may open up extra specializations and equipment and such, but that still means that species are going to be disqualified unless a character is killed and the Player would like to make a new one.

You are more than welcome to come join the Alliance, but please use options from the Core Books (Edge of The Empire, Age of Rebellion, and Force and Destiny) for creating your character.

Zerith

First Post
Rats, liked that toon.
Also, my post got ate nad I don't care to entierly remake what was cut :/
Oh well, got a few lot of other characters, here are four.

Heavy Junker Droid: Melee Brick, Twitchy, not a thing of stability: masquerades as a patchwork labor droid: Would likely have OOM bass to tie in with R0dg3r (R0dg3er is likly an OOM, OOMs predate B1 Battle droids, have identical chaises but more advanced, much more expensive AIs)

Light custom Droid: Techi and either scout or medic: not so much a patchwork as a the heavy, but decidedly nonstandard.

Ancient Youngling: How ancient? Pre-Sith. Proto-Sabers are New Tech, Melee dervish with an emphasis on solo combat and offense: Not subtle.... Gets hands on a saber? Uses it, also, not one to shy away from using force powers.
Someone defrosted the wizened... apprentice from his shipwreck tomb in that asteroid...

Assassination: not soo much a team player as an oppertunist. asumming it would not strain the team too much, would let a batch of troopers right by if it meant getting at either leadership or free reign of their back line, Staby, Staby.

Also, do you mind if I reskinned a core race then?

Jago

Explorer
At this point, I'm going to have to say no in general, Zerith. Thank you for your interest, but none of the concepts you've posited fit the parameters of what I'm running. I wish you luck in finding a Star Wars game to play in, but I feel this is not the game you are looking for.

Remove ads