D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Goldenfields

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Davaros and the horse will stay in place. I'm assuming that the horse also gets an opportunity attack should the ogre step forward to strike Davaros

Creamsteak

Explorer
Ogres reach is 10, so that would provoke. Maybe I misunderstood your question. I was assuming you were talking about getting an OA against the ogre, not getting attacked by the ogre for moving.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: You understood my question properly, but I hadn't considered that the ogre might have 10ft reach. Davaros will then defiantly move close to the monster (AC19)

Euon began to panic. There were too many. Too many bugbears, their teeth slavering. Too many ogres, their stench cloying. Fear flooded his senses; he gave in to darkness and, shivering with a rush of power, blasted the nearest bugbear.

OOC: Move: None
Action: Cast fire bolt against Y13 [roll0] for [roll1] damage
Bonus Action: None

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: Euon's fire bolt damage should be twice that, based on character level.

Euon misses the bugbear, who seems just quick enough.

Taking an action for [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] again.

Virion decides to shatter three targets. Two goblins die and the bugbear at Y15 takes some damage.

The bugbears close to melee with the ranger and companion. One hits poor Bell for 12 points of damage.

Bugbear, goblin, and ogre attack the sentient tree. Only the bugbear hits, dealing 4 points of damage after reduction.

One ogre melees Davaros. It does land a hit for only 7 damage.

The tree continues to smash. It misses the goblin, then critically smashes the bugbear killing it.

Whistler melees the bugbear in front of him killing it. Bellalinda goes into melee critically striking the creature for 18 damage with hunters mark. This also leads to another gorilla attack. Whistler hits again, finishing a second bugbear. I guess don't get too close to them.

Two PC actions remain.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    339.8 KB · Views: 173

Remove ads