[Merged - login problem threads] Is there a way to stay signed on? [answer = clear your cookies]

Jago

Explorer
And of course, the simplest answer is probably the correct one. Cleared Cookies, looks like Login is working and I'm not getting that weird bit of getting logged out every 5 minutes.

Cheers, Morrus!

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
I was having similar issues with my Macbook. The site was signing me out every few minutes and I was losing information that I had typed, as the site would crash when asking me to log in then redirect back to post.

CTurbo

Explorer
Is there a way to stay signed on?

I repeatedly have to re-sign on after just a few minutes even when I leave my browser up. It's very annoying. None of the other dozen or so forums I've been a part of have done this. I've searched through the settings, but couldn't find anything.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I repeatedly have to re-sign on after just a few minutes even when I leave my browser up. It's very annoying. None of the other dozen or so forums I've been a part of have done this. I've searched through the settings, but couldn't find anything.

Clear your cookies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I was having similar issues with my Macbook. The site was signing me out every few minutes and I was losing information that I had typed, as the site would crash when asking me to log in then redirect back to post.

By your use of the past tense, can I assume that this is now fixed for you?

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
By your use of the past tense, can I assume that this is now fixed for you?

I'm in MacConnell's caravan game, and things are pretty much back to normal, so my guess is, yes, it's fixed. But just to be sure, I'll ask him :)
(We're good friends in real life.)

EDIT: I texted him, and he said yes, he can now stay logged in / his problem has been fixed :)

Last edited:

Remove ads