D&D 5E 5E A Bard's Tale [Recruiting]

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm an author. I can't help it. And it helps me get into character.

Still deciding if I want to multi class to something to up his fighting game or just stick plane Bard and use feats for that. But I'm brain dead, so I'm gonna go sleep on it. Night!

Trogdor1992

First Post
Okay, I updated the second post so it now actually has the descriptions for my homebrewed starting equipment.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
This seems to be really taking off. Unfortunately weekends are when I work the most hours. It will likely be Monday or Tuesday before I have time to formulate a proper response.

tglassy

Adventurer
Question. My great sword. I'm going to take the Wordsmith's Whip, using it mostly for utility since I have a great sword for my main attack weapon. My question is could I have a magical great sword? I'd let you decide what kind it would be or i need to do to have it.

tglassy

Adventurer
How about a Singing Sword? +1 Greatsword, made of silver, that's sings loudly when drawn. Originally gave a "moral boost", especially against things affecting the mind, so we could just interpretations that as advantage against mind affecting spells and effects, but only while drawn. I think it'd be appropriate for a Bard.

Out of things that are interesting in the DM Guide, the Sword of Sharpness is awesome, or a sword of wounding.

And i I could always just go with a typical +2 Greatsword. Those are always reliable.

Sorry. Just shopping around.

tglassy

Adventurer
Actually, the Singing Sword would be awesome. Even without the advantage against charms. If it was just a +1 silver graatsword that sings when he draws it, I would love it.

Remove ads