D&D 5E (OOC) Adventures in Middle Earth: Over the Edge of the Wild

ArtoriusaurusRex

First Post
Smaug has been defeated, the Battle of Five Armies has been won, and Bilbo has returned to the Shire. But much danger still remains, and from the Orc-holds of the mountains to the dark and corrupt depths of Mirkwood a darkness waits, recovering its strength, laying its plans, and slowly extending its shadow…

In Dale, King Bard sends out a call for brave adventurers to journey to Laketown and assist him in restoring the glory of the North.

66a293384dc040882877ae700d34fd79-d5xvwf6.jpg

Looks like I didn't need as much time as I thought!

So, I'm going to try to do this again. I'm looking for 3-6 players who are either familiar with or will familiarize themselves with the Adventures in Middle Earth ruleset: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/192261/Adventures-in-Middleearth-Players-Guide?hot60=1&src=hgrs

If you'd like to play, please post brief character concepts for 3rd level characters. Point buy, any combo. Once I approve them, I'll ask you to flesh them out and put them in the Rogue's Guild.

I will be running "Tales from Wilderland" as a campaign, and we'll see where we might go from there, depending how it all works out.

Hope to see you in Middle Earth!

Rogue's Guild:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...er-the-Edge-of-the-Wild&p=6906253#post6906253

RP Thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...of-the-Wild-(RP-Thread)&p=6912423#post6912423

Attachments

• 686a8ceca2d35c3aad17ff2ba7340bae-d76b8a6.jpg
    686a8ceca2d35c3aad17ff2ba7340bae-d76b8a6.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 761
Last edited:

I'm playing some TOR on another site, and it's great. Adventures in Middle Earth looks similarly wonderful (Middle Earth comes to 5e, for anyone not familiar). I'm not putting in for this game, but I'm sure I'll read along once play starts. Should be really good.

GreenKarl

First Post
I have been sick all weekend and not great yet today but I have two character ideas (and both have been created at 1st level). I will get you a write up for them later... if I can think straight and not hack up a lung ;)

Jago

Explorer
Fleshing out a bit more:

Lakeman Warden Herald
Virtue: Bowman of The Guild
Background: Either Fallen Scion or Oathsworn, having trouble deciding

Basic Backstory: A young man who saw the Dragon Fire and fought in The Battle of Five Armies, he lost everything to those two events. Never wanting himself or the Free Peoples to forget the horrors of The Enemy, and wanting to reclaim his place within the realms of Esgaroth, he seeks to safeguard all he can within The North from the machinations of The Shadow. Without title, he has little beyond his skill at arms to give to the Dalish, and without his family's wealth he has only his noble bearing to present his worth to the Lakemen. He uses both in his journeys to inspire hope in the coming Age after the fall of Smaug.

Jago

Explorer
I would just start posting the soundtrack from the movies nonstop. Those horns are sure to call someone.

Forth, Eorlingas!

GreenKarl

First Post
OK still fleshing them out, but...

Thônor is wood elf whose mother was human. He has spent many years within the lands of the wood elves, standing out for the pale blond hair. He is still struggling to exist in the lands of elfs or man. And so he has decided to spend some time apart from his father’s kin and reside with those of his mothers.

Thônor is a skilled woodsmen with a special hatred of the Shadows that have infested his homelands in the past. He is also a rare 'Speaker' able to communicate with almost anything including grass, trees, birds, etc.

Thonor.jpg

Bromm, son of Brodin, is a young dwarf of the Lonely Mountain. A skilled warrior, Bromm is also skilled with a few ancient runes of his kin. Bromm is a dour soul, who is convinced that he will meet his doom soon. He has hope though, that when death takes him that it will be a worthy one.

Bromm.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases